kakashi 7 minutes in heaven

Name:jezzalin kamren

Age:23(kakashi is 23 too)

Lookes:short boyish curly brown hair, green eyes,tanned skin,thin,5'5",small,sexy

Personality:tomboy,weet,naughty,childish,very smart,stronglooking for fight,loyal

Friends:iruka(her brother but noone knows),kakashi,gai,kurenai,asuma

Likes:fighting,playing pranks,dango,painting,music

Dislike:romantic books or films,reading,girly things,fangirling

Crush:kakashi

Other things:she have seen kakashi's face twice, first time:she tackled him and took the mask by force but kakashi didn't fought her to much(guess why?)second:she tackled him again and took off the first mask and saw the second one she stubbornnnly took that off too likely kakashi wears the second mask because of her.

Also another thing:she and iruka are too comfortable with each other but iruka knowing kakashi's feelings is secretly a little protective over her, but doesn't show it and kakashi and because their students are friends usually train with each other.

000000000000000000000000000000000000

-hey jezza come on we are playing seven minutes in heaven.

-seven min in heaven? Tell me asuma am i the tipnof aa person to come and play games like this with you?

-please? You don't have to see it in a romantic way you don't have to do anything.also you can go first and don't play it again for the rest of the night.

-uhhhhhh, fiiiiiinnnnne.

I said standing up from the couch following asuma to the circle of people, i sat between kakashi(who was boredly reading his book)and iruka, i put my head in iruka's chest closing my eyes.

After about 30 minutes, my head resting on iruka's chest closing my eyes, asuma shoved the hat in my face.

- Your turn jezza.

I poofed and opened one of my eyes raising my hand to take something out. I carelessly searched around the hat until I reached a random thing that caught my eye- or my hand...- I took it out throwing it at asuma.

- Number 8.

He said out loud while pushing you in the closet. You sat across a wall tapping a rhythm with my fingers on my knees. After 10 seconds the door opened and my best and old friend kakashi came in. did I mentioned that I had a tiny crush on him which was very hard for me to get on with it cause you know I'm not kind of an emotional person or even girly despite of my cute face- according to that baka iruka - I hate girly things, also I loooovvvve my boyish hair, they aren't that much boyish you know curly light brown hair. Also despite all the girls who wear skirts, dresses or make up I rather black pants, or tights and big baggy green t-shirt and also no makeup. I really like my tanned skin, and big, good shaped green eyes and my natural pink lips...

- Jezza, snap out of it wake up.

I heard kakashi's voice which bring me back to world. I looked up, seeing kakashi kneeling against the wall in front of me his hands in his pockets. When he saw that he had my attention he grinned and it was then that I understood that his mask wasn't there. It wasn't a big deal though, I've seen without his mast plenty of times, 2 of them I tackled him to the ground taking it by my own self. Then he sat down taking a torch and his icha icha book out.

- Really kakashi?

- Yup. Wanna join me?

- I have nothing to do so ya sure why not?

He seemed surprise by my answer because he know how much I hate pervy things. I crawled towards him sitting between his legs waiting for him to adjust with the reality. After some seconds he opened the book and set the torch on it then we both started reading. Well mostly him. After reading 1 or 2 sentences I got bored and leaned back on his chest resting my head under his chin, my curls tickling his jaw.

We were like this for 7 minutes until....

- Isn't our time finish?

Kakashi put his book back down in my lap putting his hands on my shoulders whispering lazily in my hair:" no we have 21 minutes to go."

I groand changing my position trying to find a more comfortable position. I ended up laying on the ground my head in his lap. Me and kakashi stared at each other for some minutes in silence until I found out that he was playing with my hair sending shivers down my spine, but it felt good. I closed my eyes and smiled.

- So your brother didn't seem pleased that you had to come here with me.

- Whaaaaa...?

Nobody knew that iruka was my brother, they all thought that me and iruka and kakashi were best friends. He chuckled at my shocked face caressing my cheek with his hand.

I sat down turning facing him, my hands in his lap, and his hand still on my cheek. He drew me closer and our lips met in the middle. After a while kissing each other my hands wrapped around his neck his other hand around my waist.

But humans need air and we eventually pulled away. He caressed my cheek lovingly.

- - jezza I love you very much and I did for a long time so wi.. Will...will you be my girlfriend?

He asked nervously. I nodded and hugged him tightly.

For our left time we talked about stuff and in the end we came out casually like nothing happened. But let's not forgot that I was nearly killed by iruka in the house...

.,..........................................................................

Hey guys I'm so so so so so so sorry for not updating sooner and also another thing that I'm going on a trip with my aunt and cousin to turkey and there are a lot of theifs there and I cannot take my tablet with me so yeah no more updates for 2 weeks.

And another things.

1. Pleeeeeaaaaseeeee vote and comment.

2. You know today when I was reading an update which was really short at the end the writer just said" do you want the rest of this chapter? Then comment" don't you think it's a bit strange to demand comments? But please do it for me and tell me should I continue or not.

3. Who should I do next?

4. Do you have any ideas for akatsuki? If you have I won't do kakazu and sasori and kisame. Sorry.

Love you all seeeeeee yoooouuuuuu