prankester neji x reader (le finalé)

So guys this part is t rated. Just so you know. And only one thing... enjoy.

"Con*oms?"
Asked kiba in disbelief.
...............,,,..............................................,.,........................................................................

- Neighbors said that they'd heard noises.

- And let's not forget about 2 nights ago when I found a shirtless Neji along with a pants less Jenn...

it was kankuro who said which by the way appeared out of nowhere. Neji had to wrap his arms around my stomach to prevent me from killing him.

- Oh and these two being in a hot spring couple and I caught them hugging and kissing... Well it was on the cheek but well...

Now Neji was mad too and we were both ready to kill all of them.*evil laugh*

"Uh guys? I think we should go." Naruto whispered backing away slowly and running out of the door. In less than 10 seconds all of them where gone.

Neji tightened his grip around my stomach. He was still holding me?

He whispered softly:" did you see kiba's face?"

I sighed and leaned back, putting my head on his chest.

- Yes. Lately I've had a feeling that he has a crush on me bit now I'm sure.

- Do you like him back though?

I was taken back both with his question and tone. He sounded so heartbroken. No matter how much he tried to hide it.

- No. he's not the one I like.

I blurted out.

- Oh? You like someone? May know who that be?

My eyes widened and I looked away blushing. I decided to ignore his question and tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't budge.

- Why aren't you answering me?

- Cause... never mind.

I wanted to say" cause I like you, you baka"

- Then tell me who the boy is.

- Why do you wanna know?

- Um... Curiosity?

- Oh yeah?

- Yeah.

- Okay. I'll tell you who I have a crush on if you tell me who's yours.

- What? How do you...

- Hinata told me.

He blushed and released me stepping back. I quickly turned and face him. I couldn't quite catch the emotion in his eyes but I could tell he was somehow scared. But why? Why would he be scared of telling me who he likes? Last time I checked people are scared rejection then why...

I put my hands on his cheeks making him look at me. Then I said softly:"Neji its okay. You can trust me. I've told you once .I won't mess with people's feelings. So tell me; who is that girl? Do I know her?"

- Y..yeah you do.

- Okay then. Tell me her name.

- I...I can't...

- Can you at least show me? I mean let me meet her?

- Yeah sure.

- Okay then when?

- In 45 minutes. Oh and where swim sweats. We're going to the lake.

I gave him a weak smile jogged to my room.

What should I do? Should I smile at her and greet her? She's stolen Neji's heart. The boy I like. I think she must be special girl. Ino? Sakura? Temari? Who?

////////////////////////44 minutes later///////////////////////

I had showered and dressed up. I was wearing a light blue dress that came to my mid-thighs. It had a white belt too and I was wearing my bikini underneath.

I was a little nervous. Who wouldn't be?

Neji was already there. He looked surprised to see me.

- Wow you're not late.

I rolled my eyes and replied: "I don't need 45 minutes to get ready."

And without another word we started our journey to the lake. I say started our journey like wow it took us 5 days to get there but come on in less than ten minutes we were at a privet part of the lake where was surrounded by trees and the jungle; but it was empty. No one was there well except kiba who was hiding in some bushes.

Neji started striping into his swim sweats and when he caught me staring said: "what? Get changed."

I shrugged and took my dress off. Neji dragged me to the lake and kneeled beside it looking at our own reflections.

- Is she inside the lake?

- No look.

He pointed at the water. I leaned further but I could only see my own reflection.

- So seriously. Where is she?

- Can't you see her? Look harder.

I stared at my own and neji's reflection again.

- Nobody's there.

- Oh come on. You can see her I know you can.

- What?

- Look, she has beautiful hazel eyes and curly black hair.

Then he gently released the ribbon from my hair letting them fall around my shoulders and back, he rested his hand on my waist.

- But there's only you and me.

- Come on.

- Well when I can't see her you can't blame me.

- Uhhh. Come on then I'll show you in another way.

I tore my gaze of the lake and turned to give him a confused look. He just smiled at me and grabbed my chin drawing me closer. I blushed at the closeness and it darkened when he connected our lips. It took me 3 seconds to get over my shock. I kissed back gently wrapping my arms around his neck. Satisfied with my actions Neji smiled in the kissed and wrapped his arms around my waist drawing me closer till I somehow found myself sitting in his lap kissing him. He then surprised me by tackling me to the ground. I gasped in surprised and he wasted no time pushing his tongue in my mouth while finding his way on top of me. He put his hand on each side of my head and his feet each side of mine so that he was hovering over me.

After a couple of minutes we pulled away breathless, his forehead resting on mine.

- So now you know who I like. Tell me who you like.

- You already know.

- Show me.

- Gladly.

I drew his face closer to mine and pressed my lips gently to his. I poured every feeling I had for him in it. After we pulled away he whispered in my ear:"Jenn, will you be mine?"

- You bet.