The Prankster, Neji (part2)

We were still eating dinner when we heard the door's bell. 

we both rushed to the door.I opened the door ,it was kankuro.as soo as his eyes laid on us he smirked. He looked at me from head to toe, whistling under his breath. That PERV!

- What do you want kankuro?

Neji asked sharply, stepping in front of me to shield my body from kankuro's gaze forgetiing that he himself wasn't fully dressed either.

- Well I wanted to invite you two to join me, Tenten, Gaara, Temari, Lee, Shika, and the others at the beach to have some fun. you know, fire, dinner, dancing and bla bla bla. But I see that you're busy!!

Without waiting for our respond he winked at me and walked off with a wave.Neji closed the door, fuming. i grabbed his wrist and led him back to the kitchen to finish our dinner.

after dinner i went to the living room making myself comfortable on the couch. i turned the tv on looking for a good movie to watch. after a while i saw Neji walking out of the kitchen and towards the living room. wait what? he never does this!! he usually goes t his own room doing whatever he does in there. odd!oh...well never mind.

he sat beside me not saying anything. i gave him a questioning look but turned back to the tv. at first the movie had a comedy-action plot which seemed itersting but soon took a romantic-cheesy turn which was not my thing. my attention was soon averted from the movie to other stuff and thoughts. i started thinking about how would Neji act if we were a couple, in our house, all alone, with not much clothes on like how we were at the moment.wihtout even knowing it i slowly fell into a deep slumber cuddling Neji.

///////////////////next morning///////////////////

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. well not unfamiliar, but no mine.

wait what? Neji's room? what was i doing there?

I sat up abruptly and looked around. the door to the ensuite bathroom opened and Neji walked out , fresh out of the shower with only a pair of sweatpants on that wear hanging a little bit low on his hips. he had a towel around his neck and his head and torso looked damp, droplets of water sliding from his hair down his torso.  

I blushed a little and looked at the ground. 

- Neji? mm...what am I doing in your room?

his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

- Well when we were watching the movie  you fell asleep hugging me rather tightly and i ..um..couldn't free myself without waking you so i just carried you here.

- Oh okay.

I really wanted to know why he didn't wake me up. 

- Well do you wanna go training?

He tried to change the subject which I gladly acceped.

- Yeah sure. Let me go and make breakfast.

I said jumping out of his bed running towards his door.

- Oh, I already did.

He said blushing a little. Something really happened to him. I mean blushing? neji?

- Well I'll go and change my clothes at least.

- okay. have your breakfast and be at the door in about an hour.

////////////////63 minutes later/////////////////

I was at the door only 3 minutes late much to Neji's dismay. i had to endure his grumbling all the way to the training area. we past Sakura and Ino arguing in the first training area. i smiled a little as an idea popped in my head.