jealous itachi x reader (modern)

Name: nikoo Mariana
Age: 26
Looks: long curly black hair, grey eyes, 168 cm., thin, pale skin, rosy lips, curvy
Bestfriends: child hood and bff with itachi
Career: works in a big company
................................,,.,,..................................................................................
Mariana's p.o.v

"Hurry Mari! Let's go save sasuke." Itachi yelled impetiently from downstairs.
I checked myself for the last time in the mirror and ran downstairs.
Sasuke had this uni project with one of his fangirls sakura and was currently at hers. The unfortunate thing was that sakura's older brother used to be itachi and mine classmate in uni and had a HUGE crush on me-every boy in uni had but annnyywaayyy-and he was ain't trying to hide it.
You ask why I was going along with itachi? To laugh at at sasuke's misery?
Maybe but my phone had mysteriously found it's way in to their house and i was going to take it back.
"What's with you  girls and  spending so much time infront of mirror?"itachi snapped. I rolled my eyes and said:"you always look good and you have natural beauty why should you waste your time infront of mirror?"
"Because i use my brain. And are you flirting with me?"
"In your dream uchiha. I'm just stating the fact that i'm spending my weekend with 2 boys or young man with natural beauty and it's hurting my  confidence."
"You were as popular as i was in uni and  i was the most popular one as you can remember."
"Okay let's stop messing around we've got my phone to save oh and sasuke too."
I said walking out.

###########time skip to sakura's house###########

I knocked on the door and seconds later it was opened by sasuke who was obviously eager to leave a.s.a.p.
"Hey uchiha boy! Go get my phone so we can get going."
"Playing with words again i see." Someone said from inside . Sakura's brother, Max.
"Max! Give me my phone back." I said as cold as north pole's weather.(wierd i know.)
Sasuke held out my phone and waved it in the air showing it to me.
"Let's go. I'll give it to you in the car."
We hoped in Itachi's car and i finaly got my phone back.
"Finaly."
I grinned at my phone. From the corner of my eye i caught sasuke smirking evilly.
"What''s so funny uchiha?"
"Go check your messages,"
I went to my messages clueless until i saw ..... what the... that little motherf***r
There was this account that i'd been texting for the past 5 hours.
"My love"
Which i had a wild guess who it was.
Ml:hey babe
Me:hey sweetheart
Ml: wanna hang out?
Me:  that would be wonderful
Ml: then how about a double date with sasuke and sakura to mc donalds?
Me: great thinking my love that is genuis
Ml: be at mc donalds in baker street by 7 p.m
Me: k. See ya.
Ml: see ya

The first thing that came to my mind was WHY SO LAME YOU STUPID LITTLE PISS OF SHIT WHAT AM I AN IDIOT. NoONE WIL FALL FOR THAT YOU BAKA.
But then an evil plan formed in my mind. I turned to sasuke with a sinister smile and  said:" well it seemes that we've got our selves a date tonight. Wanna make it a fabeulous night? I bet you do then hear me out...
I whispered my plan in his ear ignoring itachi who was no going faster than needed and was glaring at me.
When we reached my house i quickly got out, went to the deiver's door opened it and put my hand on itachi's shoulder preventing him from getting out.
"Okay mr. Uchiha do me a favor and take sasuke to the xx shopping mall and buy the clothes and accesorries he says. Will ya?"
Then i planted a kiss on his cheek and shot him a flashy smile with a wink causing his cheeks to burn up. I'm so proud! I'm the only girl who hd ever caused that cute blush in his life.
I closed the door and waved them goodbye. Then i quickly ran inside to take a  shower.

#########time skip to 6:30 p.m#############

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing the dress that sasuke had bought. J admit he has a good taste in fashion. My clothes were(like the picture bellow)

 My clothes were(like the picture bellow)