Museum Break In

Mal

We are in the museam at the moment, following Evie as we try to find the wand.

I can only hope that this ends soon.

"Up here!" She says.

We follow her up the stairs, only to stop dead in front of one room.

Our parents stand on pedistals, made of wax.

I stand completely still, not hearing my friends creeped out remarks.

Once they leave, I walk up to my mothers wax statue.

"Look at you look at me. I don't know who to be, mother." I sing.

"Is it wrong is it wright? Be a thief in the night, mother!" I continue.

"Tell me what to do...." I trail off.

"Come on Mal!" Evie calls.

I turn to leave, then I hear laughing behind me.

I turn in shock to see my mother laughing.

"Don't be so serious Mal." She says.

I simply stare at her.

"I was once like you my child slightly insecure. Argued with my mother too, thought I was mature." She sings.

Yup. I'm going insane.

"But I put my heart aside and I used my head! Now I think its time you know what dear old momma said...." She sings.

I stare at her as she pick up her septer side ways and does a tap thing with her feet.

"Don't you wanna be evil like me? Don't you wanna be mean? Don't you wanna make mischief your daily routine?" She asks in song.

I stand speachlessly watching her.

"Well you can spend your life attending to the poor." She sings.

I smile a little at the thought.

"But when your evil doing less is doing more!" She finishes.

I drop my smile.

Don't you wanna be ruthless and rotten and mad? Don't you wanna be very very good at being bad?" She sings the questions.

"This is not for us to ponder this was preordained. You and I shall rule together, freedom soon regained!" She sings loudly.

I think more about this.

"Mistress of the universe powerful and strong! Daughter hear me help me join me! Won't you sing along!" She sings. I smirk.

"Now were gonna be evil its true never gonna think twice!" We both sing.

I pull the staff towards me.