Chapter 2

Rose's POV

After a while, people do start to come in. I counted 6 kids adopted. One man had talked to Annie, but once he learned that getting Annie meant double trouble, he smiled and walked away. We only had about an hour left of adoption day, and I had lost the hope that someone, anyone might adopt us today. Me and Annie went along playing our game without saying a word. As I was about to beat her again, I heard some gasps come from the side of the room where the door is. In walked a gorgeous woman who was probably in her mid twenties. I recognized her immediately, and from the look in Annie's eyes, she did too.
"Welcome, Ms. Swift," Miss. Miggins said, her eyeballs almost coming out of their sockets in shock.
"Please," the woman answered back putting her hand on Miss. Miggins. "Call me Taylor." Miss. Miggins' jaw dropped. Taylor Swift had just touched her. She snapped back into reality and her new persona.
"Children this is Ms. Taylor Swift, she is look-" she turned back to the beautiful blonde. "You are looking to adopt right?"
"Of course!" She said with a smile on her face.
"Now," Miss. Higgins said putting her arm around Taylor like she was about to go into surgery. "What kind of child are you looking for."
"Well," Taylor started. "I'm looking to adopt a girl." All of the boy groaned. They had just lost their chance at being able to be Taylor Swift's child. "And I think around age 2-9 would be nice." Another groan exploded from the room.
Annie grabbed my arm. "DID YA HERE THAT ROSE?!" She said in a loud whisper. I gave her a super excited grin, even though I noticed she had said child, not children, I wasn't gonna tell Annie.
"Well, Ms. Sw- Taylor, take all the time in the world!" Miss Miggins said, leading her into the middle of the room. While doing so, Miss Miggins banged into a wall. The silent room was suddenly full of giggles. Miss. Miggins gave us all a glaring look, and when Taylor turned to see if she was alright, it had turned into a huge smile. I guess she hadn't completely sobered up yet. Miss. Miggins could see the awkwardness in the room so she once again daintly said "Carry on children," and left the room to probably get an ice pack. We knew this meant code for "have the time of your life or I'll kill you," so everybody went back to what they were doing. Me and Annie returned to our game, and I tried to pretend like there wasn't a celebrity in the room.