Chapter 35

Taylor's POV

"Aloha and welcome to Hawaii!" A friendly woman said as we stepped out of the car and into the open air lobby of our resort. Then the woman and 2 others came and put a flower lei around each of our necks.

"Hi! I'm Annie!" Annie said to the woman who was putting the lei on her neck.

"Aloha Annie!" The woman said and smiled at her.

As soon as the woman was out of range Annie leaned in a whispered to me,

"What does Aloha mean?"

I laughed and answered her question.

"And here are your complementary drinks!" The woman who greeted us said.

Soon we were all slurping down on Pina Coladas (virgin ones for Rose and Annie of course) as we checked in.

"I'm so excited to see our room!" Rose said jumping up and down in the elevator.

The resort we were staying at was a very private, yet large resort. It had a private beach where you can swim and do various water sports, a full water park for adults and kids, 10 different pools, 3 spas, 6 restaurants, a kids club and an adult club. I think I might be more excited than the girls...

Soon, the elevator doors opened and we stepped out. We turned the corner, and got to our room. I swiped the key, and unlocked the door to reveal the most beautiful room I had ever seen.

"THIS IS SO COOL!" Annie said and started to run around.

The suite was modern, yet cozy. There were Hawaiian touches everywhere. The girls had their own room, and I had one. There was a living room, kitchen, and giant deck with a gorgeous view... AND A HOT TUB!

"So girls," I said walking into their room to find them jumping on their beds. "What do you want to do first."

They took one look at each other and shouted "WATERPARK."

We put on our suites and rushed down to the water park. Rose and I went on all the big slides, while Annie went on some of the slightly smaller ones. Rose and I would always wait for her at the bottom and it gave me the most joyous feeling in the world when she would come down, rub the water from her eyes and shout "AGAIN AGAIN!" While smiling bigger than I'd ever seen her smile before. 

After spending 3 hours at the waterpark, we went back to our room and relaxed in the hot tub. Then we changed and went to dinner, at the kids restaurant of course:). We got back to our room pretty late, so we decided to shower, get into our PJs and watch movies in my room, and soon I had too little girls snuggled on either side of me and the happiest feeling in the world upon me.