Chapter 12

Annie's POV

"Wake up, wake up Annie!" I heard Mommy say.

I sleepily sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Morning Mommy!"

She walked over to where I was and stroked my hair.

"We're gonna have a really fun day today but we have to get ready first, ok?"

"Okay." I said lifting out my arms. She smiled and lifted me in them.

"What should we wear today Miss. Annie?"

"Dis!" I said pointing to a purple romper. Mommy helped me use the bathroom and get changed.

"I'm going to go wake Rosie up, but you can go downstairs and color if you want! I left the book and crayons out on the kitchen table."

"Okay!" I said excitedly and hopped down stairs. I walked over to the table and saw my book and some paper. I started to draw a picture of me, Rose, Mommy, Meredith and Olivia.

After 10 minutes Mommy and Rose came down. Mommy walked over to me.

"Watcha drawing?" She said putting her hands on my shoulders and looking over to see my drawing.

"It's a pictuwe of our family!" I said pointing. "This is you, this is Rosie, this is me, this is Meredith and this is Olivia!"

"I love it Annie!" She said kissing my forehead. "I'm going to frame it and put it up on the wall!"

I beamed with pride.

Mommy made us breakfast, and as we ate she talked about what we were gonna do today.

"Ok, were going to have a super fun day today, and Karlie is gonna come with us. We are about a 30 minute drive from where we are going."

"Where are we going?" Asked Rose.

"It's a surprise," Mommy said slyly.

About 10 minutes later, Karlie came.

"Hey Karls!" Mommy said opening the door.

"Hi Karlie!" Rose said giving her a hug.

"Hey sweets!" She said hugging Rose back. "Wheres my other favorite goddaughter?"

"She's in the dinning room drawing." Mommy said.

"Oooooh!" Karlie said excitedly walking towards the dinning room.

"Hi Kawlie!" I squeeled. "Come see my dwawing!"

"I love it!" She said giving me a hug.

Mommy told us to put on our sneakers, and she and Karlie put sunscreen on us. After we were done, we all got into our car, and started to drive.

After 30 minutes Mommy said:

"Ok, girlies were here!"

"ANNIE LOOK!" Rose said pointing out her window.

"DISNEYLAND!!!" We both screamed.

We had the best time at Disneyland, we went on so many rides, and Rose even went on some really big rollercoasters with Karlie and some with Mommy! I was too little too ride them, but mommy says soon I will be tall enough. And they're we're some SUPER big rides that Rose wasn't tall enough for.

AND GUESS WHAT?!?! I MET ELSA AND ANNA AND OLAF AND MINNIE AND I DANCED WITH MICKEY AND I GOT A MINNIE TSHIRT AND ROSE DID TOO BUT A DIFFERENT STYLE AND WE HAD ICE CREAM AND OTHER FOOD AND WE GOT MICKEY MOUSE EARS AND WE TOOK PICTURES WITH FANS AND I GOT MY FACE PAINTED WITH A BUTTERFLY AND ROSE DID TOO AND IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!

(Meant to be read very fast;)

Now we are on our way home, and we just dropped Karlie off. Mommy says that in the morning we are flying to Nashville, Tennessee to meet Nana, Papa and Uncle Austin. I'm really excited!

This was the best day.