The Meeting- Chapter 2

(Lunch)

     "TRINA TRINA!!! "BITCH OVER HERE!!" Sam yells while waving me over to sit at our usual table outside by the tree... "I'm Coming geesh hold on to ya panties damn"....we ate lunch and me and Sam has 5th period together so we walk to class.... surprise ,surprise were the only ones here...

(Skip Till After School

Sam(Pov)

   Suppp bitches time for me to talk. I'm Samantha but I hate that name so call me Sam or Sammy idgaf(I don't give a fuck) just not Samantha.

I have a beautiful thick best friend who is fucking insecure which I don't know why but If anybody and I do mean anybody mess with her I will cut a bitch frfr that right there my other half so you mess wit her you messing with me...

  Anyways Trina coming over my house so we walking there now but as we pass by I see trap's sellers he the  the biggest drug king pin out her in Cali... but yet you never see him I heard he was fine but i got a man so I'm straight.... we get to my house and my babe texts me asking me about this party...

Txt Convo-

Jay <3- "aye babe trap and the crew suppose be throwing a party.. do u wanna go?"

Sam- "uhhh yea can I bring Katrina and wat time it starts"

Jay <3- "yeah you  could bring her shit I heard it start at 10 I'm going come by at 9 to chill until den"

Sam- "ight babe see you later love you".

Jay <3- "love u tooooo"

"Aye Trina Jay texted me asking to come to a party to traps house he suppose to be having a party tonight  wanna come pleaseeeeeee"

Trina- Nooo i don't have anything to wear besides ugh i don't wanna feel left out

"pweseeeee I beg her ( baby voice) 

I could give you something to wear from my did closet and ill do ur hair Pleaseeee "

Trina- "ok fine "

"Yay!!! I jumped on her dang its 7 already let's get dressed"

      We finished getting dressed at 8 I had on a black puffy dress wit my blue pumps and some jewelry i curled my hair and den i gave Katrina a black sequins crop top with some skinny ripped jeans and some purple pumps and i her hair was just straight with a bang damn we look gooder than a muthafucka...

Katrina(Pov)

     When we were finally dressed I look in the mirror thinking well I look ok don't i but i guess Sam saw what i was doing cause she told me I look good and that she don't give to shits what I say cause I'm beautiful see this why i love her she makes me feel better sometimes... Jay came and we chilled he drove us too the party

( The party)

    When we got there the party it was live and everyone was smoking , dancing , chilling , or drinking then i saw this sexy ass caramel boy he had tats and his eyes were beautiful u could get lost in them i caught up to Sam and jay and they went over to wear that sexy boy was at i just followed... wen we got there jay shook hands with and did a dap den he introduced me and Sam... and OMG(Oh My God) that's trap...

Jay- "Trap my nigga this my girl Sam and her girl Katrina or Trina for short".

Traps shook our hands then his eyes landed towards me and he just stood looking at me i kept thinking was he staring at me because i was that ugly and fat but he did the unexpected he came to me and said

Trap- "wassup beautiful"

" Idk(I Don't Know) bout all that but wassup".

Trap-"( he start grinning) aye ma so ya name Trina right"

" Yeah and yours is Trap even doe i don't think ya "mommy" would name her son trap".

Trap- "well Trina my "mommy" didn't name me trap i just don't tell people my real name but how bout a dance"

"Sure"

Great Pop That came on just when we go dance ugh really

     He pulls me towards the dance floor and i was scared at first until he said just go with the music then that's wen i lost control and started twerking on him Sam looked at me surprised and i surprised my damn self the song was over and then some girl came over to me and him or shall i say some slut...

Slutty Girl- "Trap why this ugly ass fat chick on you"

Trap- "Alicia we was never together for one she is not ugly and she ain't no slut like you so i advise to get the fuck out of here wit all that bs cause bitch nobody got time for that"

Sam and Trina- ( starts laughing)

Slutty girl- "what the fuck y'all ratchet dumb ass hoes laughing at"

Sam-" (smirks) bitch we laughing at ya busted slutty ass and for don't me coming at me or my other half like that before u get dropped and two I'm like .5 seconds from tearing ya slutty ass up you busted hoe. get out my face with your loose tracks and shit old ran threw busted ass".

Everybody starts laughing

Slutty girl-" stfu you know wat I'm outta here and trap is mine just know y'all ain't getting him I'm after y'all bitches".

Sam- "whatever you scary ass bitch ill be waiting i can give u the address and everything".

Katrina-"Sam don't worry bout her can we go cause I'm over this"

Sam- "yeah let me go get Jay"

    Before i was about to leave trap pulled me to the side and apoligized and he asked for my number i was embarrassed to tell him that i don't have a phone but before i could speak Sam pulled me away and jay droves us to Sam's house

when we got in Sam's house we instantly fell asleep....