The Plan(Part 1)-Chapter 8

Katrina(Pov)

So I'm bout to give trap his supposedly massage...

i told Trey to go upstairs so i can give him his massage i went into the bathroom and got some lotions and oils from bath & body works after got the oils i went upstairs and i see the fool shirt less with shorts on and some music in the background like this is a massage parlour..

me- you ready for your massage

Trey-OH HELL YEA

me- okay here i come

i go on the bed thinking should i get on him and give him the massage well maybe I'm to heavy i don't know what do man ill just take this risk and see the outcome I'm got on him and put the oils in my hand and started to give him a massage my plan is to really get him in the massage and then tease and leave him hanging..

(30 mins later)

he is really in the massage so i find his sweet spot on his neck the i start to kiss it then i bite and suck on his ear and then groans lol i slapped his butt and ran he finally realizes what i did cause he got up and started running after me

Trey-TRINA I'M GET YOU!!!!

I didn't answer but before he was about to say something else his phone started ringing ..

Trey a.k.a Trap(Pov)

So Trina was giving me my massage so then she finds my weak spot and she started sucked and kissing it and then she licks my ear i just got turned all the way on.. 

then she did the unexpected she slap my mutha fuckin butt i just got turned off I'm a man i don't like people slapping my ass what i look like.

before i can even get her back Jay calls my phone telling my him and Sam on they so me and him can discuss business....

Phone Convo:

me-yooo

Jay- sup me and Sam on our way so what ever you and Trina got going on put it away

me(chuckles)- iight one

Jay-one

End Of Convo....

Katrina wear ever you are Sam and Jay on the way hey that rhymes but yea so get dressed me i need to  get in the shower with all this oil on my body looking like i done rolled in oil ...

(30 mins later)

Sam(Pov)

Me and my bae are going over Trap's house and my other half Trina there i ain't see that bitch since last night she got some explaining to do we get to the house and Trina open the door in a blue sun dress short in the front long in the back and she got on some diamond sandals and her hair in a bun..

we have on the same things except i have on a red dress and my hair is out instead of in a bun... we some we always matching without even knowing it..

me- Hey bitch nice to know my sister still loves me and can't call me buts its okay i still loves me(fake cries)

Trina- I'm sorry babe i do love you forgive me( she pouts)

me-(chuckles) yeah i forgive you hug!!!!

i hug see this why i love cause we always joking around

we get inside the hows and it smells like fruity oils & shit tf

me- Trina why does it smell like oils in here

Trina- Well umm see what happened was i ummm spilled some oils upstairs and the smell came all they way down here

she lying she know she is I'm going to find out later

me- mhmm bitch ill find out later you know you lien but were Trap

Trina- he upstairs getting dressed cause umm wen i spilled the oil he picked it up for me nd he got it all over him oh and Hey Jay you quiet

Jay- oh hey Trina and I'm tired that's all

he know he lien he mad cause i told him i wanted to try something new so he ain't getting none for a week hahaha

trap comes downstairs and him and jay go to business now i get to question Trina ass... and she better not lie..

Jayceon a.k.a Killa(Pov)

Sam mutha fuckin ass crazy she said i ain't getting none for a week that girl like sex more than me she can't last a week but now we at trap house and we about  to discuss a plan to take Quick out after discussing for a hour we came up with a plan this is a the best plan ever let the games began...