The Challenges-(Part 1)-Chapter 20

Kristal P.O.V (Katrina 's mom)

Some Say I'm a Horrible mom but hey idgaf( I don't give a fuck) shit people turned on me so I turned on them. Every time I look at all them kids in the eyes yes I have 3 kids well 4 actually but that's another time i see that sorry excuse for a man.  I let my ex best friend raise Samantha cause I wasn't stable then the both of them turned on me. Kameron Jr. ass left and Katrina ass I did love her until Kameron Sr. left he always talked about Katrina and Spoiling her. He turned on me and left when Katrina was 5 he cheated and I didn't tell him I was pregnant with karen but hey that cheating  bastard rude muthafucka can get ran over by a car if I care. Katrina reminded me so much of him I started to hate her just like the hate I had for him. I have another child being raised by my mother in New York named Karen none of my kids no about her I know I'm wrong for not telling them but hey who cares. Kameron Jr. is 21, Samantha Is  turning 18 Katrina is 16 about  to b  17 and Karen is 12. I will change when I'm ready but I'm bout to get some D**k so bye..

***********************

Samantha P.O.V

                So I found out I'm pregnant with twins What on the hell am  I going to do with two babies but hey I'm going to be a better mother then my real mother ever was and if Jay'ceon don't want nothing to do with my babies well fuck him. It will break my heart but I gotta do what I gotta do for my babies I think it's time I go see Kameron I may be shot but I got to get my sister back I need to....

Katrina P.O.V

        Me and Jay'ceon our on our way to Trap house and in the car i told him to leave and I call when I need him to pick me up. I gotta do this on my own we stopped in his drive way when the most disgusting smell hit my nose it smell like ass and coochie damn it smell like nobody ain't wash they ass in years God Damn!!!!! I covered my nose and knocked on the door  and all I hear his music and shit I'm banging on the door until the door opened and I jumped back wtf(What the fuck) is that I  see this girl with a banging ass body but her face look  omg I can't describe damn why and the hell her momma let the world see that face she should have kept that to her herself. Nooooooooooo I wasn't ready (Kevin Hart voice)!!!.

Girl: What You want

       " The hell is Trap at"

Girl: Why? he don't want your fat ass "smirks"

          "Bitch if you don't move your busted ass out the way I got business to attend I advise you to go get your face fixed look like you looking old busted ass move " (I pushed her out the way)

Girl: Bitch whatever 

          I just walks  up the stairs ignoring her and when I went to knock on Trap's door nobody answered but I hear hell of noises I turned the door knob and saw............

*********************************************************************Questions:

1.What do y'all think about Sam having twins?

2.What Kristal got another daughter?

3 What do y'all t Think if This chapter?

vote vote vote vote

Comment comment comment