The Outcome-Chapter 17

2 days later...

Katrina P.O.V

   It's been 2 days since I gave my blood now we are just waiting for them to wake up I'm not going home unless Sam is with me and Jay hasn't even left her bed side I can honestly say I trust him even more and Trap ass hasn't been up here and I know his dumb ass know cause the twins came here I hadn't heard anything bout what happened to" Little Dick" and that possum looking hoe but I really don't care i did my part.. The doctor came in and checked Sam's heart rate and he said that they should be waking up in an hour or so. I wanna be the one to kill "Little Dick" he thought he could manipulate me but little did he know that was all apart of Trap's plan I stuck to the plan and I stepped out of my comfort zone fore a stupid ass Thug. I'm tired of being lied to an  played if something bad happens right now or any other day  I don't know how I would take it cause the shy, sweet, dumb Katrina Trashelle Smith is slowly fading away I got knocked out of my thoughts by hearing a raspy groan from the bed.. Omg Omg!!! I called the doctors before I could even look up or anything the last thing I saw before  leaving the room is Jay kissing Sam all over...

The doctor came in the room and he checked Sam next thing you know The world stops when I hear Sam Whisper: "dad"

Sam's P.O.V

I am in so much Pain I got shot in my arm and chest I could hear Jay for the past two days talking to me and Trina she talks to me but now that her brother back or should I say our brother back I think it's time to tell her the truth about everything I wanna Beat the shit out of Quick so bad revenge is the only option because he put me and my baby's life in danger.

Ok I'm caught yeah I knew I was  pregnant I found out the day that the plan went to action I knew it would a be a risk going but I'm not a sit back and watch kind of Bitch I'm the one that protects me and mine. When I woke up Jay kissed me all over until I heard the door open and the doctor that came in look kind of familiar  it was the man I never though  I'll see again

"dad" I said

He sighed and looks me until he realized who I was:" Samantha I knew that was you but I wasn't sure"

"It's Sam not Samantha all th  time you was working at a hospital and you never thought about you kids".

But before he could reply I regretted what I was  bout to say but every fucking body needed to know that truth.

"Well you should know that all of your kid's are here at this very moment Me, Katrina, and Kameron"

When  I said  that Katrina looked at me with so much hate and she yelled" ALL THIS TIME YOU AND KAMERON KNEW Y'ALL NEVER EVEN TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE MY SISTER AND  YOU KNEW WHERE MY FATHER  WAS I THOUGHT I COULD ATLEAST TRUST YOU BUT YOU JUST LIKE THAT REST YOU LOW DOWN DIRTY BITCH!!!!! FUCK YOU AND FUCK HIM YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME!!!

Tears was running down my eyes and at this point I almost felt all the hurt and anger she felt why but before an  left she said"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY AND HAVE A NICE LIFE"

At that everything came crashing down she knew and the Jay looked at me with a Shocked expression..........

No words were said after and our so called  father ran after her and Jay left, I'm alone what have I done  the only thing I feel is REGRET.....