The Truth-Chapter 18

The Truth Will Set You Free........

Katrina P.O.V

THIS DUMB BITCH AND AND THAT DUMB MUTHAFUCKA DONE TRIED TO PLAY ME ALL THESE YEARS WE SUPPOSE TO BE BEST FRIENDS AND HE SUPPOSE TO ME MY BROTHER THEY BOTH KNEW ALL THIS TIME I'VE BEEN THREW HELL AND BACK AND I HAVE ALWAYS  BEEN THE GOOD GIRL THE ONE THAT GAVE AND GAVE TO EVERYONE BUT NOW ITS TIME DO FOR MYSELF FUCK WHAT ANYBODY SAY!!!!

I ran right out the hospital and I kept on running until couldn't run no more I heard My so called dad running after me but I ignored him I kept running until I saw Jay car pull up beside me I got in cause right now he about the only person who hasn't done Shit to me. I think I wanna leave and start fresh cause I bitch can't take no more.

Jay'ceon P.O.V

      Man this some fucked up Shit she pregnant with my seed and didn't even tell I'm happy that she pregnant but she put my seed in danger with no protection at all I really want to choke some since in her head the fact that  she betrayed her own best friend well sister is some fucked up Shit.. I Know what it's like too not have nobody there for them mom dukes was high on crack all the damn time and my pops well I just don't remember nothing about that nigga he left when I was two. I left the hospital before I did some crazy Shit I saw ole dude that suppose to be they pops running after Trina I got in my car driving to clear my head I saw Trina running then stop so I drove up to her and she got in the car I looked at her and she had that same look in her eyes I had when I had nobody all mixed emotions damn I need a blunt where Trey dumb ass at.....

Trey A.k.a Trap P.O.V

        I Know I'm a fucked up person but I don't like hospitals and I ain't really close to Sam like that so What's the point. There's one name that has been on my mine these last 2 days "Katrina" even though I have feelings for her I'm gonna push them aside and do business first. Man I need a blunt where Jay at when you need him. Shit I still got the Alicia busted ass tied up and Quick ass hanging upside down in the dungeon I'm about to have some fun..

Terrell/ Kameron P.O.V

       Yeah the cats out the bag I'm Trina's brother and yeah I've made some mistakes. Over the years I've kept some secrets from Trina only because  I felt as if she didn't need know yeah I fucked up by leaving but I couldn't stay in that house the dumb decision that I made was leaving trina with that hoe ass bitch but I'm going to make things right. I ain't got no worries right now. Yes I Fucked up, yes I'm dumb. Just know things are about to change now that I'm back as Kameron.

   Terrell was just a cover up from the past now that I'm back it's time to reveal some things once I get my ass out this hospital cause a nigga can't do nothing while crippled and shit.

Note: I'm going to update more often and this book will be ending in two or three more chapters so I need characters for the sequel it's not ending yet soooooo...... Oh comment your favorite chapter....

-comment

-vote