The Promise-Chapter 16

Trey A.k.a Trap

THIS MUTHAFUCKING SON OF A BITCH HAD THE NERVE TO STEAL FROM ME THEN THIS BITCH RIGHT HEAR WAS TELLING HIM SHIT THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME DUMB BITCH.

ME MYA AND MARI TOOK THESE TWO SON'S OF BITCHES TO THE DUNGEON MAN I HOPE SAM OKAY CAUSE SHE FAM RIGHT THERE THAT'S FUCKED UP TIME TO START SOME SHIT..

Katrina(P.O.V)

The results came back that I Katrina Trashelle Smith is a match for Samantha ann Thomas and Kameron Troy Smith wait what I knew that was my brother I knew it and all these years I haven't seen him instead of now when he his laying in a FUCKING HOSPITAL BED!!

      A tear slipped out of my eye and I quickly wiped it  I refuse to cry anymore. I will give both of them my blood but I want nothing to do with Kameron Troy GOT DAMN SMITH!!!..

Before I went to give my blood Jay hugged me with every last breath he had on him I knew I had to do this for my best friend who has been a sister to me and there is  only a pint of love for my brother. There so many emotions running threw my mind right now but all I want to do is break.

Jayceon A.k.a Killa(P.O.V)

Happy and relieved was the only two emotions I felt right now I felt that God has answered my prayer and I felt that Sam was gonna fight no matter what. When the doctor announced that Trina was the Match I ran over to her and hugged her with every ounce in me I hugged like my life depended on it Who ever said a Thug can't Love was Wrong because I love Samantha Ann Thomas with every ounce in me I will walk to the end of the earth for that women... Every fiber in my body belongs to Samantha and I will scream it to the world!!!

Quick chapter haven't updated in a while sorry for the Wait but if you have any questions comment or inbox me!!