It Aint Over-Chapter 13

Shamari(Pov)

i seen Trina here with quick i wonder what she doing here but Quick right hand man told be that he Trina bro and that his name kameron but he told people to call him Terrell cause when they call him kameron it reminds him to much of home and Trina but i told him about the while Plan situation and he said he down as long ass his sis don't get hurt... Man i need like 6 blunts cause this some stressful shit... Damn i wonder where my twin been so i can mess with her ass....

Jay'ceon A.k.a Killa(Pov)

Damn man I'm following  one of Quick's workers right now to find some shit but this  nigga.... now we got one more added to the team cause i heard about Trina suppose to be brother joining this plan here i just hope nobody don't fuck it up cause I'll be damn if shit gone pop off I'm going always protect me and mines... Cause nobody bout to fuck with me or the fam and my babe so niggas better know now i don't have the name KILLA for nothing....

Katrina(Pov)

The longer i'm here with this bastard Quick the more his right hand look just like my i mean Quick told me his right hand name was Terrell but he looks just like kameron all but older....

I overheard Quick on the Phone calling me all types of names but I'm using him to get what I want... Sam tried calling me but I never answered cause I Don't want here to worry and I wanna do thing on my own for once like I said before I stepping out of my comfort zone...

I walked around Quick's trap house and I hear moaning in the other room so I opened the door and I see this hoe Alicia riding Quick talking bout yesss papi mindju this bitch was just sucking off Trap i knew she was a snake see like Sam says never trust a hoe...

I looked in the room closer and i see that Quick got a small Dick i mean really small its the size of my pinky and she over hear screaming ewwww i left the room and went into tje lottle hang out room were i saw Kameron i mean Terrell damn he look just like my bro he was with shamari and shamaya talking i wonder what they talking about I'll find out later

Trey A.k.a Trap(Pov)

I done fucked up i done let a  hoe get my Dick wet and i find out she a snake by Mya damn i really done fucked up this plan bout to take it's turn we bout to bust in tonight and i already know his weakness... fuck what you thought...

Shamaya A.k.a Mystic (Pov)

Just got word from Trap that we bout to take this shit into action bout time cause i was tired of Quick dirty raccoon looking ass touching me ... i was really about to merk his ass but i had to keep my cool after that hoe Alicia left i told the other the message and i went into my room in the this warehouse and i put on my lingerie which was my purple corset with my stockings and some purple and black silk draws with my black pumps i did my make up and shit then i waited till 8pm for Trap's text as soon as i got it  i went into Quick's office let this begin..

Convo:

Me- Hey daddy that hoe couldn't please you right from the sound of it so why don't i handle it for you...

Him- Oh you coming to please daddy huh well i don't think you can handle this Dick baby

Me- Mhmm daddy i could handle anything that comes toward my way

Him- Is that right well come over here and un zip Daddy's pants

i went over and un zipped his pants and out pop out the smallest Dick in the world damn that shit smaller the small its tiny  i wanted to laugh so bad but i couldn't blow my cover...

Him- ready baby

Me- yeah daddy I'm ready but first let make this more interesting

i took my handcuffs and cuffed his hand together then i blind folded him i quickly took my phone out and pressed "ready" to the crew then i started messaging him...

Him- Damn baby this feel so good now com-----

He didn't even get to finish before Trina popped in the room and said

Her- ooooh daddy this look like fun can i join you look so big

i swear i wanted to laugh when she said that but i kept my cool...

Him- Damn I'm about to get that threesome i always wanted

Her- What you want us to do daddy both y'all come give me a kiss

on time Trap came in and put the gun to his lips and we took the blind fold off and this nigga looked shocked that a muthafucka

hahahaha

Katrina(Pov)

They really don't know what about to do right now oh shit.. we un cuffed Quick and he pulled up his pants and started laughing that's when he said

him- Trap you so stupid did you think you could just come in here come here Trina it's time

Trap- Trina i know you mad but don't got to that fool

him- shouldn't have never got ya Dick wet nigga

i went over to quick and stood by him then i got my purple gun out my shoe and all of a sudden

POW POW POW POW