Chapter 14: I Need Your Love... I WANT Your Love

**A/N: just a forewarning... this chapter gets a little steamy!! Sorry in advance if anyone gets uncomfortable!**

I don't know how long it takes, but finally I stop crying and my pulse slows. I slide down the wall and onto the floor in a sitting position, holding my head in my hands. I can't deal with this anymore. No way.
I hear the lock click and the front door swing open. I bolt out of the bathroom, bumping into Avi, almost falling over from the impact. I take a moment to stabilize myself against the doorframe and stand up to face him.
"Ruby, I'm sorry I stormed out like that. I shouldn't have," Avi starts quietly, too cautious to even place his hand on my shoulder.
I don't even hear what he says, I'm just ecstatic that he came back, he didn't leave, that I didn't lose him. I realize how much I need him, how much I WANT him. I crash my mouth into his, backing him up into a wall, kissing him passionately.
He's clearly confused and shocked by my outburst, frozen in place.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you," I say, breaking the kiss and breathing hard. Where is this coming from...? Well, whatever it is, I like it, I think to myself.
Avi's eyes are wide, cheeks flushed, and he blinks a few times. "I-it's all right, I, um..."
I get up on my tiptoes and slide my hands down from his neck to his chest feeling his quick heartbeat under my fingertips. "Let me make it up to you," I whisper seductively into his ear, kissing his neck then moving my hands down his sides and stopping at his hips, leaning against him and running my fingers lightly above the waistline of his jeans.
Avi's breathing is shallow and uneven, and I feel his heart beat faster. "Ruby..."
I smirk and start kissing him again.
At first, Avi kisses me back lightly, but gradually his actions become rougher, stronger. Hungry, even. His hands travel up and down the sides and back of my body as he kisses me, his touch making me shiver.
He picks me up and I wrap my legs around is waist and he carries me and places me on the counter, moving his mouth away from mine and tracing my jawline with his lips.
My back is against the cupboards, legs on either side of him, and my hands start pushing his shirt up.
He takes his shirt off and goes back to kissing me, this time along my neck.
I let out a soft moan, running my fingers through his silky brown hair as he makes his way down my neck, and onto my collarbones. I remove my sweater and shirt, revealing my dark undergarments. He takes a moment to stare and smile slightly before he continues onto kissing my shoulders.
Avi picks me up again and we end up on the bed. He's on top of me, and props himself up so he doesn't crush me.
I pull him down and kiss him again, my hands moving down his bare back, feeling his hot skin under my fingertips.
He breaks away and meets my eyes. He gives me a smirk and starts kissing my body, starting at my chest and moving down.
I shudder as he continues, his mouth creating a line down my stomach and then ending just above the waistband of my leggings and then returning back up, now along my sides.
I roll over on top of him, feeling him up and down and now trailing my lips down his body. I get to the top of his jeans, pause a moment, then as I run my hands up and down his thighs, I lightly kiss his hips through the denim and progressively make my way down a slight tad lower, causing him to moan, and I grin.
"Are you sure about this?" he asks me, eyes flashing.
"I haven't been so sure about anything else," I answer him, my voice low and velvety, slowly unhooking his belt buckle.

**A/N: This chapter actually took me HOURS to write, agh (I had to read a bunch of other fanfictions to learn how to write a hot, sexier scene like this, lmao)I felt as if everything was getting a bit too depressing and dark, so I added this scene to spice it up a bit and add some flavor to the story.
Once again, sorry if it was a bit too much for some people (younger readers, perhaps), but I think I've toned it down just enough... This is my first time writing a scenette like this, so if y'all have any comments, I'd love to hear some feedback :)