Take A Chance ,Take Your Shoes Off And Dance In The Rain

I waltzed  into my walk-in closet, where my clothes all looked way more expensive although the tiered shoe rack looked sparse due to my lack of shoes. I know girls l have a billion pairs but to be honest I stick to my few pairs of converse, pair of toms and a few pairs of vans. I also have two pairs of heels that used to be my moms, although I've never worn them, I still love them. I dug through what I had and decided to wear my lightning bolt cut-off vest, jean shorts, black converse ,my favourite ring and anchor earring I got after the SWS concert I have to admit they're awesome!

Once dressed I thought I better sort out my face, I don't want Ryan to see me without make-up again. I apply pale foundation, medium thickness winged eyeliner, few coats of mascara and light red gloss. I straightened out my long wavy hair, till it was straight enough to look presentable. I walked back into my room and could still hear the shower running, so I began to re-read yesterdays Kerrang! magazine stretched across my bed and listen to FOB, I couldn't find my earphones so I just turned it down slightly and let it play out loud.

Ryan POV :

I climbed out of nice long shower to my phone buzzing, I wrapped a towel around my waist and answered it to 'The Mormon' I had my friend Brendon saved as that as a personal joke, but he is actually a mormon.

"Hey Ry!"

" Yello ,What do you want Brendon ?"

"Rude Mr.Ross ,simply rude-"

"Brendon ,I'm gonna hang up if you don't just tell me what you want ?"

"Ok ,I wanna hang out sososoososo bad!"

"Did you take your adhd mess ?"

"Maybe.. sorta..not"

"I'll be there soon, try not to break your house"

"Coolio see ya RyRo"

"Bye Bren"

I threw my clothes on and a little colognex didn't usually but I didn't want Bliss thinking I smelt like a hobo. I paced towards her room and heard FOB playing, god I like this girl even more. I hesitated to turn the door handle and mentally prepared myself to talk to her .Why am I being so weird? I opened the door and she was stretched across the bed, deep in concentration at her magazine .

"Urm hey Bliss ?"

"Oh hey Ryan ,do you wanna hang out ?" I took pride in the fact she sounded a little excited.

"Well yeah but my friend just called he's really hyper and can be a little annoying but you warm to him after a while ..."

"Sooooo"

"Oh right my point was he wants to hang out ... but you can come along ... it'll be fun ?"

"Urmm sure, that's if you don't mind "

"C'mon then, Brendon is one hyper mormon and he's probably counting the minutes till we get there, he sounds super excited" I joked.

I laughed and followed her down the stairs  called to my mom that we were going out and she waltzed out of the kitchen.

"Ry, what do you think of Bliss then I heard your conversation in the hallway ? Why don't you take –" she whispered until she saw Bliss . "Oh hi dear ...are you two going out together ?"

"Yeah, were just going now " She piped up , please God, Allah, Jesus I hope she didn't hear how embarrassing my mom just was .

Bliss's POV :

Aww Ryans mom was just trying to make us friends, I blushed a little and stepped next to him and answered her question pretending I'd just appeared.

"Ryan Ross behave, be safe, no speeding, no drugs, no drink, protect Bliss –" His mom began.

I'm sure there was more to her list but Ryan just grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door running to his car parked down the street, he kept hold of my hand the whole way. Once we got there I went to open the passenger door.

He looked at me suspiciously "close it " Ryan pointed towards the door.

I backed up with my hands in the air, like I was being arrested.

"Good girl " he said straight faced trying not to laugh even though a smirk tugged the corners of his mouth.

Ryan ran infront of me opened the door and bowed down like he was a peasant and I was the Queen of England. I giggled at his small gesture and hopped in and he slammed the door behind me. Once he'd got in I said still giggling

"What was that about ?"

"I was being a gentleman, duh" and then burst into laughter

We drive to Brendon's and play twenty questions were actually really similar he likes the same music as me ,we both love Doritos and sour candy and horror movies. It was my turn to ask a question and he said we were close to Brendon's.

"So Bliss do you have a nickname ?"

"Nope , I don't think you can shorten Bliss and my old friends weren't really that creative do you?"

"Urm Ry and Ryro mainly"

"Aww that's actually really cool ... and cute" oh god word vomit why am I such a twat.

"You think I'm cute , You think I'm cool , Na na na na na "he sang in a weird tune.

"So 'Ryro' do you have any hobbies ?" I smiled through my question at his little song and dance.

"Yeah I'm in a band with Brendon and two of our other friends ,I'm lead guitarist and I write the lyrics " he said shyly not looking up from the wheel.

"Really ?! That's so cool I always attempt to write lyrics but there never any good "

"I bet your just being modest ... So do you play anything ?" he responded.

"I play piano ,guitar and I like to sing but its nothing serious"

"We'll all have to jam sometime"

"That'd be cool"

We jumped out of Ryan's car and walked up to a huge house, apparently Brendon was mormon and had billions of siblings so I suppose they needed a decent house to house them all.

His house was nice too and very well kept being as though there is so many kids living here ,well teens. Ryan walked straight in and up the stairs I stood there stunned .He didn't knock or call ? I just followed confused.

"Bye the way i'm not a creeper ,this is practically my second home Brendons parent are never really here "

Omg , Can read minds as well as charm hearts ? Ok did I really just think that , this is so weird but I like it.

Hi ! So this is my first story so feedback would be appreciated positive or negative .I was actually shocked to even get over 20 reads so thank you guys for reading ! If you fan me ill fan back ;)