Are you saving me?

Ryan's POV:

"Here?" My mom choked, she looked as if she was begging me to tell her I was lying. We were currently outside the house that looked more like a crack den, Matty's. Two of the upstairs windows were boarded up and the glass pane of the front door was shattered.

"Mom, you don't have to go in I'll get her" I attempted to protect her from what she was about to see.

"Nonsense, she'll only manipulate her into protecting her. I'm going in that's for sure" Carol protested, unbuckling her seatbelt rapidly.  I rolled my eyes this woman was like a dog with a bone, I was pretty sure she'd bite like one too.

I had to reach through the shards in the door frame to unlock the door from the inside.

"Wait here...... that includes you Carol" I didn't care how rude I came across I had to check what I was leading my mom into.

After searching the ground floor and shouting up to the first floor, it seemed as though the place was empty. Thank the heavens. Carol eagerly followed me inside, slowly followed by my mom. I did my best to kick aside needles and empty weed packets. However there's only so much one man can do in place habited by proud drug users. For once in her life Carol was struck into a silence, you can only imagine the face my mom wore.

"I'd like to leave" I caught my mom's gaze fixated on a picture of Bliss lying on the floor. I stood on the photo to cover it which caused her to sharply inhale. As we made our way to the door we heard a thud from above.

"Bliss!" My mom exclaimed in desperation, as she ran past me and up the staircase.

To her disappointment we heard no answer, my mom tried the door to each room. Once she reached the bathroom she found a filthy young girl sitting in the bath tub. The girl was shaking in an ice cold bath. Her eyeliner was smeared down her cheeks and she was barley clothed.

"My god, you poor child" My mom knelt at the edge of the bath, with a stained towel she'd found on the floor. The girls teeth chattering filled the room.

"Can't wrap me in cotton wool now lady, I'm already ruined" She laughed sinisterly pouring water out of her shoe, she watched the waterfall in amusement.

"Shhhh, come here sweetheart get out of this mess" My mom opened a towel and held it at the end of the bath.

"Get out of this mess?" The girl broke into a hysterical fit of laughter. My mom paused unsure of how to respond to such an unstable soul.

"How do I do that then Miss. Prim and Proper? Forget I'm an addict? Forget I'm pregnant? Forget he left me?" She grew angry as her questions went on.

"Sweetheart, I can help you, I have a girl just like you she's been tainted by a man just like you. If I can help you maybe I can help her." My mom tone sounded more desperate than the girl herself.

"Your girl is heartbroken? I doubt she feels half of what I feel, no one can ever break your heart like Matt Healy" The girl buried her face in her hands.

My mouth flung open, I knew how Matty left girls but this, this was a whole new kind of evil. I knew it was only a matter of time before Bliss landed the same fate.

Bliss's POV:
We were on the road, going who knows where. I knew we were dysfunctional and I knew how Matty would have to make money whilst we were away. But I could feel myself falling more and more for this hopeless romantic trapped inside the body of an addict. I felt as if I was beginning to crack the hard shell that surrounded Matty Healy and reach the untouched heart inside of him. He was mine and he made me feel as though, I was his. He was the one person who liked me for the fuck up I am. If I was saving him, maybe he could save me.

A/N: I'm so sorry this is short and a bit bland to read but I really wanted to update for you guys X