Baby, give me a break

Ryan's POV:

So every cloud does have a silver lining because in the time if been trapped inside a cold bathroom, ive decided on what I'm going to do with Bliss this weekend. Tomorrow when she finally releases me from this tiled hell hole were going to go to my work. I know how boring that sounds but I'm sure that she's gonna love it. I realised her bag was in here so I decided to have a look through, I know that's sneaky but my borderm levels are above and beyond right now.

Whilst searching I found her iPod I was gonna have a listen to whatever she had but it was password locked, her screensaver was a quote from a book 'Afterall, I'am, what you made me' I have to admit I liked it. I had another rummage through trying my best not to look at any underwear or clothes, I'm not a pervert I'm just extremely bored. At the very bottom i found a bottle of pills, I couldn't pronounce the name of and I really understand what they were for, so i googled it on my phone. The first page told me anxiety and the other depression, i was not expecting that. Perfectly strong Bliss had mental issues, it sounds strange to say it made me happy but it did. Now if she ever understood how meased up my head can be maybe she'd freak out less than I thought. She had a notepad in here, finally something I could put to use. And the lyrics just started to pour out.

'Prescribe pills.

To offset the shakes,

To offset the pills,

You know you should,

Take it a day at a time...'

Then a knock at the door.

"Morning Ryan" and there she was leaning against the door's wooden frame "I see you slept well" she joked.

"Oh yeah, I feel great" I replied sarcastically.

I tucked her notepad into my back pocket and strolled towards her.

I stormed a stray hair back to her hair which was all over the place. Her hair was naturally wavy and I never realised until today, I think she must straighten it often. It was a beautiful mess, the kind of beauty that unforgettable. That one day when your older and full of regret you'll wish you would have appreciated.

"Ry I found this the other day, back at the hospital" From her back pocket she unfolded a piece of crumpled paper. Like the one I'd just wrote on, shit.

'Its not so pleasant,

And it's not so conventional,

It sure as hell ain't normal,

But we deal, we deal'

I remember writing it and at the time I was semi proud now I feel nothing but blood in my cheeks. I wish the ground would swallow me, I don't know what to feel let alone what to say.

"It's sounds sad Ry, are you okay? You know really okay?" Her eyes wide.

"Err, erm it was just the past yunno?" I hoped my 'yunno' remained a rhetorical question, I didn't want to talk anymore yesterday's food was rising in my stomach.

"It's okay, Ry I'm here" Exactly what I didn't want, she was waiting for me to continue.

"Your hair looks beautiful" And that was me appreciating it.

"And now I know you're lying" She then tip-toed, her face hovering bet to mine.

My mind switched. What was I doing? She's too beautiful, too smart, too... lovely for me. I inhaled and felt my whole body regret what I was about to do. And with that I stepped backwards. I smiled trying to brush off what I just did, it's like I'd realised everything I thought was wrong, she was out of my league but I couldn't say that. I was acting like a douche but if I told her what was on my mind she'd try and convince me otherwise. Her eyes were fixed on mine, like a lost puppy. I could see what I'd done to her and everything she wanted to say.

"Sorry Bliss..." And I ran past her, I ran down the stairs and out of the door. I ruin everything.

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT! I'VE ONLY JUST CONFIRMED PARTS I WANT TO WRITE FOR THIS STORY. I WAS HAVING SERIOUS WRITINGS BLOCK. However, I love you all who have read, liked and commented on my tiny story. Thank you all so much!