-not today-

Shawn's POV

he laughs. "if it isn't Shawn Mendes." he whistled and i already felt like digging a hole and hide there and die slowly. i wanted to say 'please leave me alone.' but i know where that's gonna take me. he punched me. "faggot."

he kicked me

"gay."

he elbowed me

"slut."

and hell i can't catch up with his action and words. "no one loves you." he spits out and walked away from me. i lay here, on the floor looking up still alive with an aching heart. he has said 'no one loves you' countless times and yet it still gets me. but he's right. no one loves me. and that just shatters my hope of being a successful person. wait no. faggot, as everyone else would say. i want to get up. but that's just gonna waste my strength anyways. i want to stay on this floor i am laying on now but i can't. it's school. i slowly got up and walked to English.

-x-

i walk my way back to hell, no not school, but home. but it doesn't seem like a home to me. a home is a place where you can be happy and get comfortable in. but not in my case, my parents got divorced, my mom went to L.A and left me with my dad and brought my little sister with her. she thinks that i get along with my dad more than i do with her. but really? i'm just more of a mommy's boy. i shut the door softly and drop my bag and wander of to the kitchen.

______

"faggot, i'm home!" dad yelled, I whimper, shit. i didn't do the laundry. "SLUTBAG YOU DIDN'T DO THE LAUNDRY!" i hear him yell. i ran to my room and open my glass door which leads me to my balcony. i jumped down not caring how high it is and ran off. not today, i don't want it today.