-cody whats good?-

Shawn's POV

i sighed and do a dramatic flop on the bed.

"hi." i heard a little squeak as i raise my head and saw Cody with his hands behind his back, his big blue eyes wide open and fringe flopping near his left eye.

"hello." i murmured sitting up.

"so about me and Alisha." he started as i smirk

"so, about you two." i teased wiggling my eyebrow.

"we're not exactly dating."

"exactly?"

"exactly. we like to cuddle, hug a lot, kiss and compliment each other in a loving manner... i don't know! you're quite an inspirational person, what are we, in your opinion."

"higher then friends with benefits but lower then lovers. you could might as well ask her out."

"but i can't! what if i ruin our friendship."

"it's not really much of a friendship, you two are almost like a relationship. so she won't mind. i mean she would've told you to stop your action and not do the same thing if she doesn't like you. it would've probably made her
uncomfortable." 

"you're right, but how am i suppose to do it?"

"well we are going to America in three days time so you can ask her out when we get there. but plans, ask Taylor, i never made dating plans."

"okay."

Taylor's POV

i stared at my phone trying to compete with Dillon on staring contest, virtually. with the help of FaceTime.

"argh! you win again!" i groaned as he laughed.

"yea! hey i gotta go, mom needs some help, humble. bye!"

"bye."

"hey Taylor." Cody screamed. like practically screamed.

"hey."

"can i ask you something?"

"sure."

"what is the tips for the perfect date?"

"girl or boy?"

"girl duh."

"how do i know, i'm dating a Canadian cutie that's a boy."

"oh.. well i shall ask Alaina than."

"no don't!"

"ask me what?" Al piped in with a spatula on her hand and a sort a white mix drooping down the spatula.

"how do you ask a girl out on a-." Cody answered as i bit my nails.

"prom!" i exclaimed cutting Cody off, laughing weirdly. she shrugged. "i don't know, I've never went on a prom before." she faded away.

"listen Cody, i don't think anyone can give you the guide to a good date. but i could give a tip. be creative." i explained

"how about a double date."

"you know what? fine.. but when when we get to America."

"guys, come on take bath we're gonna start leaving soon." Shawn butted in..

once Shawn went back in the room, i stood up and stared at Cody. "hey Cody."

"yea?"

"Cody what's good."

____

sorry this is like really really really really really really really really short. honestly I didn't update for weeks and more and this is what I give u guys 😒 wow..

-❤️