-cody-

"no school!" Taylor squealed running to the couch jumping on it. "let's go to a night club!" Al gasped making me shrug. "i'm seventeen." i pointed out.

"ever heard of a fake ID?"

"no!"

"Shawn you play it to safe." Al whined making me shake my head. "look you guys can go but i'm staying here."

"Shawn-"

"no."

"i was gonna say what are you gonna do here if we went."

"Netflix is alive you know."

"well damn.." Taylor mumbled making me roll my eyes. "come on guys, it's six thirty you guys should go." i said looking at my phone seeing it's 6:36PM. "hate us already?" Taylor chuckled and i hummed. "guys go." i whined making them huff.

_____

after another thirty minutes, they're gone. like finally, they're gone. i put on a black shirt, grey sweatpants and a black jacket. i slip my black Vans on and got out of the house. well apartment. i walk to the bad side of Pickering and ran deep deep in the bad side of Pickering. i found the canoe and it went by itself again. i got through the waterfall soaking wet but then got off the canoe. i went inside the house and change into a giraffe onesie and go to the kitchen and open one of the cabinets. i take out a packet of Oreos and opened the fridge pulling out milk box. i hear my phone ringing and i answer it not bothering to see who called me.
"hello."

"hi Shawn!"

"oh Ian hi."

"can i come over to hang out?"

"you can't!"

"why not?"

"uh i'm bonding with Ali."

"oh! i'm sorry for disturbing."

"it's okay she's in the bathroom, we're in a mall."

"oh. alright then bye."

"bye man." i puff out a sigh of relief before pouring my milk into my cup. i hear the door knock making me freeze. no one lives here. i stay in the kitchen until the knocking stop. i carefully approach the front door and see a guy and a few letters. my eyes go wide. "oh hi! i'm one of Alisha Mendes' workers, i'm the mailman, you're lucky you found this place can i get your name please? ms. Mendes wants to know your name." he babbled. "oh and my name is Cody." he added making me nod. he gave me the letters. "oh um.. thank you." i thanked him opening one of the letters. there are two of them. "i still didn't get your name.."

"can i write it down instead?"

"sure."

"what does Alisha do?"

"oh she's seventeen, living with her aunt and i'm one of her friends i was flying back to Canada and she gave me this."

"but you said your one of her workers, her mailman.."

"oh.. yea i like to pretend to ever since she gave me the letters."

"interesting." i mumbled before my phone started ringing. "w-what's t-t-that?!" Cody stuttered pointing at my phone. "what you don't know what a phone?" i gasped and he shook his head. "my are you from the eighties or something?" i sighed answering my phone seeing it's Taylor.

"hey Shaaaaawn."

"you're drunk aren't you."

"yes i am, cutie."

"give the phone to Al please? thanks."

"noo she's also drunk."

"okay tell me the name of the club."