-bad bad side-

we're seventh in Shaylor omg kill me. crying so hard rn

not edited sorry
_____

i burst the apartment door open as i see Alaina and Taylor on the couch, eyes closed. 'are they dead?' i panicked. i ran to the kitchen and fill a bucket of water. i splashed the water on them and they gasped and woke up. i dropped the bucket and sighed in relief.

"i thought you two were dead!" i chided jumping on them and getting myself wet too.

"what made you think of that?" Taylor asked me curiously.

"your phone suddenly died, i heard a bang and you yelled Alaina leaving me with a cliffhanger and your phone always went to voicemail when i keep trying too call again." i chattered.

"okay, um well. first of all my battery percentage was on one percent, second of all the bang came from Alaina because she dropped one if the PS4 sticks and i yelled Alaina because she droppedk the PS4 stick." he assured me.

"pack your things."

"what?"

"pack your things."

"why?"

"just do it! take bath and pack your things quick!" i commanded and they scattered off and do what i said. i went on my phone and booked five tickets to go to America. the earliest possible, which is in two days. 'where could we stay?' i thought to myself.

not at moms. and probably not here either.. because we never know, dad might be more of psycho then he was before. scavenger hunt it is then. i sighed as i run to my bedroom and shove most of my clothes inside a suitcase along with Taylor's and Alaina's clothes in her own suitcase. i called mom and she answered straight away.

"Shawn?"

"hi mom yea i want you to pack both yours and Ali's things. no questions, just do it and meet me in the apartment."

i change my wet clothes into a black tee, maroon jacket and grey sweatpants. i gasped and smiled because i have a brilliant idea. i called Alisha.

"hello Shawn?"

"Alisha i need you help."

"yea?"

"can we stay over at your tonight?"

"we as in who?"

"Taylor, Al, Ali, mom and i."

"sure!"

"thank you so much!"

she ended the call as i smiled. "Shawn?" i looked up too see Taylor. "why're you packing up?"

"just get ready." i kissed his cheek and went in the living room and pulled chargers out and electronic devices. "done." i'm guessing Al and Tay said in sync. "so Shawn why have you packed our things?" Taylor asked

"i'll explain later, come on come one come on!" i exclaimed as they rush out of the door and i lock it. we went down to Ground Floor with the elevator. "so Shawn-"

"later." i cut Al. the elevator door opened as we find mom and Ali sitting on a couch in the lobby. "alright let's go." i stated as they trail behind me.

i opened my car's trunk and we shove the suitcases in there. we hop in the car and i started driving to the bad side of Pickering. "so um Shawn? what are you doing?" Al finally asked.