-group-

"Michael Clifford or Sam Smith." Taylor asked me and i hummed. "well Sam is gay, and hot, but so is Michael but he's not gay.. so Sam." i explained.

"are you regretting this decision?"

"what the hell, no!"

"you've been regretting most of you're decisions you know.."

"don't bring that up. i have a habit of speaking before thinking."

"ha, noticed." he chuckled while shoving lots of gummy worms into his mouth. "so what should we do today it is the summer holiday, after all.." he pointed out and i shrugged. "well let's be honest and logical here, i'm not a really social person so probably.. no where."

"you don't need to socialise, you have Ian, Ali, Al, your mom, Haley, Cameron, Dillon and me."

"hey, don't forget Louis!"

"i am still not really fond about him."

"he's a nice guy."

"when he's with Harry."

"he's funny."

"when he's with Harry."

"he's a great friend."

"when he's with Harry."

"he protects me."

"when he's with Harry."

"he kissed me."

"when he's with- whoa wait what?!"

"that got your attention?"

"yes! because i can't think anything worst then my own boyfriend kissing he's 'friend'."

"you don't need to emphasise friend you idiot."

"in this case i do."

"ha it's like you're actually forcing yourself to say yes when you're getting married to whoever you're getting married too."

"so to make that short, you'll marry me in the future?" he asked me hopefully making me roll my eyes.

"probably not." i snorted making him glare at me.

"but this is getting off subject, where can we go?"

"Luke Hemmings' ass?"

"you didn't.."

"whoops i did.." i laughed making him huff a little. we both hear a ping from both of our phones. i checked it to see there's a message from 'IBFs Group Chat'
Internet Bestie Friends Group Chat. Taylor and myself had made lots of friends over Twitter and Instagram and we ended up giving each other's numbers and made a group chat. there's a lot of people really. there's Jacob Whitesides, Bea Miller, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas, Dillon Rupp, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, yes i'm friends with famous people, but anyways, Mahogany Lox, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, Matthew Espinosa, Alaina, Taylor, Haley and myself. i know, that's a lot of people. there's sixteen people.

CameronD:
hey y'all!

NashG:
😒 Cameron who even uses y'all?

TaylorC:
Americans 😏

Tru dat

AaronC:
Tay does have a point

BeaM:
agree 🙌🏻

NashG:
why are we talking abt tis?

HayesG:
ur just trying to change the subject because you just got burned