-sibling bond-

"i'm bored ugh." i whined to Aaliyah. recently Aaliyah and myself just got home from school and mom is still at work. usually Ali would come to my apartment so i can babysit her. but since i'm staying at mom's for three nights we ended up home. "let's go shopping." Aaliyah suggested

"i may be gay but i do not like shopping."

"then what do you want to do?"

"it has to be something with both agree at."

"okay."

"park?"

"no."

"beach?"

"no."

"the museum?"

"wait, they still have one?"

"i don't know i was just guessing." i groaned flopping on the couch dramatically.

"life sucks." she pouted.

"we can do our homework?" i suggested and that made her sit up. "your joking." she laughed and i shrugged. "oh! the ice cream parlour?" i gasped and she squealed and nodded. "let's go you idiot!" she squealed.

"Aaliyah we need to change our clothes."

"oh right yea.." she hugged going in her room. i went to the bathroom and slip on a white tee with a grey jumper over it an black skinny jeans. i go downstairs and slip my black VANS on. "Shawn lets go." Aaliyah whined yanking my arm.

_____

"welcome to- Shawn?" i looked up and saw Ian. i groan. "why is it always you." i pouted.

"Shawn-"

"look, i came for a happy day with unicorns and you locked in jail so can i just order what i want to order?" i hissed getting really annoyed by his presence. "okay what would you want?" he asked sadly. oh well i'm sorry he betrayed me so let me show him i felt. "i will have one vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and rainbow sprinkles."

"what flavour again?"

"vanilla."

"and for your sister?"

"Ali what do you-" she cuts me with a tickle. i squealed and she kept tickling me. i hug her so she can stop tickling me but we were still laughing. "Shawn? Ali?" Ian called out making me glare at him. "only i can call her Ali." i growled and he nodded. "i'll have a vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and rainbow sprinkles on a cone please." Ali giggled not really paying attention to Ian. Aaliyah laughed while squirming around my arms. "coming right up." he sighed and i let go of Ali and she poked my sides. i laugh and lift her up and twirl her around making her laugh. we took our order from Ian and i paid Ian. we went out and laugh. "now park?" she asked and i nodded. we went on the slide. i went first and she went after me hitting my back. i fell with an 'oof' but still laughing, Ali went on top of me while laughing. she kissed my cheek and helped me up. i feel my thigh buzzing so i pulled my phone out and so i pull my phone out and saw a text from Tay.

Tay C
i miss u, Haley and Al makes me rlly sad that I'm single omf 😭

😂👊🏻 i'm having a great time with Ali ttyl bye!

i ran to Ali and pull her to the swings. we stood on the swings trying to swing while standing. we jumped of and ran somewhere. "Shawn stop Shawn ahaha where are we?" she laughed while hugging me. i look at my surroundings not really knowing where we are. "i don't know but hey look a bungalow!" i exclaimed, approaching it. "do you think someone lives there?" she asked me and i shrugged. i opened the door and there's no one in it. "it looks haunted." Ali whimpered clinging on me. "let's go."

"no, let's have an adventure." i state and she hugged me more harder if that's even possible. "Shawn are you sure this is a good idea?" she whispered shoving her head under my jumper. "yes i'm sure." we checked every room and saw nothing. "let's customise this bungalow." i giggle.

"why?"

"it seems like a nice place."

"what if there's a ghost?"

"Ali there's no such thing."

"you saw one when you were really little!"

"oh yeah, shit should we go?"

"definitely."

"but this seems fine to me."

"Shawn-"

"Ali come on, if we die, we die together okay?"

"Shawn that is not making things better."

"but we stay together?"

"good point.."

"now let's customise this bungalow."

"we have all the furnitures. just not placed in the right places."

"you said it."

-3 hours later-

"we should probably go home and continue this tomorrow, it's five mom will be worried. come on." i sighed getting out of the bungalow running back home. once we got home, mom hugged us. "oh my goodness i was so scared, i thought something bad happened to you two!" mom sobbed. "i was about to call the police." she sniffled.

"hey mom it's okay we're both here we were just having an adventure." i convinced her.

"yea for like four hours." she scowled but shook her head and kissed my cheek and ruffled Ali's hair. "come on then, i'm gonna make dinner and you two better take bath."

___

we took our baths individually and the door busted open revealing Al and Tay. "afternoon Mrs. Mendes." Tay greeted kissing my cheek. "hi Shawn." he chuckled going to the dining room. i was shocked by his sudden movement of kissing my cheek. i smile and caress my cheek he kissed. "Shawn!" mom call me and i went in the dining room.

___

"so Shawn how's your sleepover so far?" Tay asked me jumping on the couch. "great! it's been a long time since i spent time with Ali." i responded while Ali sat beside me putting her head on my shoulder. "Alaina and Haley sucks." Tay pouted. "come home." he whined.

"just one more night." i giggled and he pouted. "Alaina keeps inviting Haley it's boring they keep snogging each other." Tay groaned. "hey, it's not my my fault your single and Hale's love me." Alaina huffed sitting on the single couch. "come on Tay it's only one more day. maybe try to actually bond?" i tried and they both sighed. "okay." Al whispered and

Taylor kissed my lips