-crushes and sexualities-

holy shit, i'm developing a crush on Tay, i need advice now. "ALAINA!" i yelled making her come out the bathroom. she hummed and sat next to me. "i'm gonna hang out with Haley so be quick."

"Haley, who's Haley?"

"oh um.. i'm actually a lesbian and she's my girlfriend."

"you look like a lesbian anyways." i joked and she laughed. "so.." she trailed off.

"i'm start-"

"hey guys i'm home from practice, Shawn you weren't there to support." Tay pouted coming through the door all sweaty and hot. fuck i'm developing feelings for him."s-sorry i was thinking stuff and u-um well." i stumbled not finding a good excuse into why i forgot to watch him play, he raised an eyebrow and went in our room. "i'm developing feelings for Tay." i whispered quickly to Al. "great! why am i in this?" she asked.

"ugh just go to your girlfriend." i sighed.

____

Alaina's POV

i called Haley.

A - Alaina + H - Haley

a: hey babe

h: hi!

a: i wanna play match make help?

h: who with who?

a: Shawn with Tay

h: oh Shaylor?

a: mhm. Shawn likes him.

h: i'm shit at match making.

a: awe! fine i'll do it alone

h: the important bit is that they're gonna get married

a: oh yes

h: great now please come to my house!

a: okay love.

___

Shawn's POV

"Tay i'm gonna go food shopping!" i yelled

"okay!" he responded and i went out. since the supermarket isn't to far from where i live i walked there. as soon as i went in i heard laughter. i shrugged my shoulders and check my list.

milk
egg
muffins
maple syrup
flour
donut
cake

who the hell wrote donut and cake in my list? i shook my head and search for the things i need. i got the muffins and i accidentally bumped someone. "i am so- Shawn?" i looked up and saw it was Ian. i just stood up and glared at him. "Shawn listen-" he started

"get lost." i cut looking for cake. i called Tay. Ian chuckled. "calling your faggy boyfriend?" he laughed and i just smirk at him. "you just lost a chance of becoming my friend again."

"who said i wanted to be to be friends?"

"that tone Ian, i know that tone."

"what tone?"

"don't play dumb shit man and yes i am calling Taylor."

"awe you scared i'm gonna beat you up!" he faked pout and i shook my head. "no?!" he gasped looking surprised. Tay answered.

t: hello Shawn

s: did you put cake and donut on the list

t: no! i only wrote cake

s: Alaina..

t: bye!

s: Tay i-

he ended the call. that fucker. "awe look even your boyfriend rejected you." Ian laughed and i chuckle, standing on my tippy toes trying to reach for the flour. "Shawn is to small." he mocked and i swiftly jumped on his back and quickly got the flour, and i laughed at him. "who's the smart one now?" i asked him with a cocky smirk on my face. he just looked at me shocked. "look Shawn, i'm sorry, i actually don't care if your gay or not, it's just the rest said they don't support your sexuality and i didn't want to be left out so i um agreed." he explained and i shrug. "that's it? just shrug? what does that mean huh? huh?" he asked me and i saw he's eyes are getting glossy. "Ian, i can't just forgive like that, out of all of them your were my best friend and you followed them but not your mind because you want to fit in, that's cruel, i feel betrayed like all those time i disagree at them to defend you and this is how you repay me? you better change that attitude cause at the end you won't have any friends." i responded going to the cashier and paying for everything. "Ian there you- oh Shawn?" i hear Alexa spit out my name and i turn my head around. "guys i found- Shawn?"

"Alex."

"Hey i said- Shawn."

"May."

"it's the gay fag were you trying to beat him up, Ian? we can help." Alex chuckled. he was about to punch me until a hand came in front of me. "no one is allowed to punch Shawn." Tay growled.

"Taylor." i gasped and he pulled me to him. "Shawn go home."

"but-"

"now." i gave up and went home. i saw Aaliyah sitting on a swing in the park. it's nine o'clock at the night why is she here? "Aaliyah!" i yelled approaching her. "Shawn?" she questioned as i sat next to her. "why are you out so late?" i asked her rubbing her back. "i was just thinking." she murmured. she wasn't wearing a jumper. i stood up and took my jumper off and hand it to her. "no Shawn, you-"

"use it." i demanded an she nodded. "what are you thinking about?" i asked her.

"life."

"that's something a fifteen year old will say not eleven though your turning twelve."

"mom asked me what i want to be when i'm grown up and i answered with an 'i don't know.' and somehow the sentence 'life can't always be an i don't know.' really hit me that i need to think about to future sometimes."

"mom's wrong." i told her while i braid her hair. "how? she's right, life won't always be an i don't know."

"oh but it is."

"how?"

"you don't know what gonna happen in your life, you can't predict the future and be like oh! i'm gonna get straight A's and then become a i don't know a doctor! life doesn't work like that, there's challenges between you and your passion, you have to work for it yet your don't know how even if you do there gonna be a twist, life is always an 'i don't know' because you never know what's coming up in our life." i explained.

"thank you Shawn, can you come home today?" she asked me swinging a little. "sure let me just go home and put these back in the apartment and get my clothes.

_____

"okay i'm ready." i confirmed slinging my bag over my shoulder. "bye Shawn." Taylor chuckled hugging me. "i'm only gone for three days." i assured him.

"three days of hell." he mumbled

"why?"

"Al is sleeping over." he groaned and i laugh at him. "good luck." and i'm out.

______

"ssh." Aaliyah shushed me as we slowly went up the stairs. "Aaliyah Nicole Maria Mendes why are you awake ten o'clock!" mom shrieked

"strike one." we muttered in unison. "Shawn's here?" she chuckled nervously. "you're in big trouble young lady."

"why isn't Shawn?" Aaliyah whined making me gasp. "hey." i pouted going to her room. i don't really have a room here. mom and Aaliyah is officially staying in Canada seven blocks away from where i live. "Shawn is seventeen your twelve you could've got kidnapped or something!"

"so can Shawn! he's fragile."

"yes but Shawn is an-"

"mom! Aaliyah! stop arguing! okay Aaliyah went but she's safe right? and Tay and myself was there so.. can we please just forget about this whole thing and go to sleep? i'm really sleepy." i mumbled going back to Ali's room. "thanks for defending me Shawn." Aaliyah thanked me and she hugged me. "my pleasure."

_____

A/N

hey guys! how is it so far?

i don't rlly have things to say that's why i would rarely write an AN so yea

comment
vote
share

MendieMuffin