-love-

"three two one, go!" Jack yelled as Jack started playing the drum, Joe started playing the bass and Johnson started singing. "idiots." i muttered.

"hello, muffin." i hear Taylor murmured to me sitting beside me. "hello." i hum as i lay my head on his lap. i looked up to him and he smiled at me. "why are you so cute?" he asked me caressing my cheek while kissing my lips as i giggle. "i'm not!"

"yes you are, muffin." he gushed as he bent his upper half down towards me and our noses touched. "hello." his breath hits me as i giggle a little.

he stood up and carried me bridal style to our room and gently laid me on the bed. he went beside me and cuddles me. i shift a bit so i can stare at him.

"your eyes." he whispered

"what's wrong?"

"the hazel colour, it just, always gets me you know?"

"Taylor shut up."

"it's true, and your little tiny bits of freckles and your smile, teeth, lips, giggle, soft cheek. they're perfect." he said softly making me smile.

"no one ever said that to me." i whispered stuffing my head into his chest in embarrassment.

"well, i'm glad to be the first." i smiled at his cheesiness. "awe Tay." i awed as he kissed my nose.

"come on, we're gonna be going somewhere, get ready." he instructed and got out of the room. i got into black jeans, a grey t-shirt and white converse. i went out the room and Taylor takes my hand and we got out of the hotel. it's in the evening and the sunset is nice. we went to the beach since it's pretty close to where we are staying over. we walked there as we found a spot and sat there. "it's pretty." i whispered.

"not as pretty as you." Taylor complimented making me blush.

"what's wrong with you?"

"what is it, muffin?" he asked me as he laid down and pulled me to his chest.

"when were you so sweet?"

"hey hurtful!"

"i'm just kidding, but this compliment thing, is new to me."

"huh?"

"I've never felt so.. loved."

"awe, muffin." he gushed as he kissed my forehead. we sat up and i lay my head on his shoulder. "this country is goals." i chuckled.

"you're goals."

"the sky is beautiful."

"you're beautiful."

"you're hot."

"you're hotter." he laughed making me scoff playfully. "how did i get so lucky?" he wondered.

"oh that you got an A+ on your Biology test? let's just say, i helped you." i joked as he rolled his eyes.

"no, how did i get so lucky that i have you, in my life as my boyfriend."

"you're not lucky, Taylor! i'm just a basic normal seventeen year old guy."

"not for me you're not, your more of a cute different, in a good way, ten year old."

"i'm not Madison Beer, damn it."

"oh my God, Shawn, she's nine damn it. it makes sense, Hayes is eight and he's a year younger then Mad and Mad is nine because she's a year older then Hayes."

"so, i'm ten?"

"yes, see? it makes sense."

"and your eleven."

"nope, i'm still eighteen."

"you just made yourself sound as if your a pedophile."

"how- oh. well then i guess i can be eleven."

"tada! that makes sense." i giggled as he poked my side making me gasp and scoot away from him. "hey, don't leave me." he pouted, extending his arms, wrapping it around my waist and pull my close to him.

"Taylor get off!" i huffed as i try to wriggle out of his tight grip.

"why?" he teased me as i keep wriggling.

"because.."

"because what?"

"just get off!"

"no."

"what's your reason?"

"i just wanna hold you, till i die." he explained and i stopped wriggling and giggled instead. "why so deep?" i asked him curiously, tilting my head slightly.

"you taught me, whenever you're about to sleep, you go really deep and since i live with you, i remember a few."

"that rhymed." i giggled a little making him tilt his head in confusion.

"oh i just recognised that now!" he laughed kissing my nose as i scrunch it up and smile.  "thank you for spotting that out, by the way, muffin." he added as i smile.

"you're welcome." i hummed as i stretch my legs and touch soft golden sand. Taylor laid his head on my shoulder as i continued playing with sand. i pat the sand softly trying to make the surface as flat as possible. i then draw a smiley face and smiled at it. but the wind blew it, making my smile drop.

this makes me think, does love just fade away like that? or does it try as hard as it can to stay in that one position so it can't fade away. does it try to build a castle over it, so whatever makes it fade won't come to them. i know those questions are weird but does love fade away? or does it stay in one place to not fade away? or does it try to improve and create something so it won't fade.

will Taylor and i's relationship will end up like the first one, or second one, or the third one.. or will it be none of them.

i pursed my lips a little, as i dig a small hole with my index finger. slowly sand started to fill the hole. it took more time then the smiley face, does that mean, if that is love, is it trying to do something so it won't fade away? yet sometimes the plans will fail.. i scratch my head and sigh softly. i saw a bunch of sticks quite close to me and i made the word 'love' on the sand and smiled a little. it's not being pushed away by the wind, so does it mean, if it was love,  whatever wants to make love fade failed because it doesn't seem to be fading. is that possible?

"muffin? i heard you sigh a little what's wrong?" Taylor asked me as he puts a hand over my left knee. "will our love fade away? or will it stay in one place to not fade away? or will it try to improve and create something so it won't fade."

"well.. let's just say our relationship is gonna be the last one sweetheart."

____
AN:
hi I'm back 💕 nyways I didn't rlly know what was i doing I had writers block in abt 450 words? around there

-anonymous 💕