Freedoms Curse

Clarke:

The trees seemed Greener then id ever seen them before, almost like the first day on the ground. If I had known what I would face in the future, I would have turned and walked back into the drop ship.

I would have let Bellamy lead as I stayed hidden. I would have wished I could've had a quick death like the two boys who unleashed their buckle, following Finns reckless idea. In a way, I envied what they didn't have to go through.

The old me would have anyway. But life changes you. In a day or a lifetime. The new me would have no fear of what was to come. If only I knew what would have happened, I might have been able to prevent some of the terrible outcomes. But don't we all wish we could see into the future to prepare ourselves.

If I knew I would have fallen in love with Bellamy ....I'd only laugh at my self for such a stupid idea. After all I've seen..all I've witnessed, you don't choose love, you allow it to consume you with whomever it chooses.

Love decided to give me the most strong willed, defensive, jackass around. But he was my strong willed, defensive jackass.

And he, was asleep by the fire. 

I had gotten up to try to find water, without straying to far from him. With woods this thick, I wouldn't be able to go far.

I kept to my thoughts as I moved a little farther into the woods, keeping my footsteps quiet.

as I venture a little farther then I should, in search of water, I see a deer, almost like the one id seen in the beginning...a slight chance it could be the same one. My heart almost ached of the past that stood before me. The wonder in everyone's eyes as we watched in astonishment.

The deer looked directly at me. And my small smile immediately fell as a gunshot went off from behind me, and the deer fell. Dying before it even hit the ground.

I quickly  turned around to see Bellamy still with his gun at point. He lowered it with a smirk of his handy work but when he saw the look on my face his smirk dropped.

''Just because its cute Clarke, doesn't make it and less food. and I'm not going to starve." he says

''Must you kill everything Beautiful?" I mutter. I hated going on hunting trips and always founds there was other things to do. I hated ending an animals life to sustain mine.

"I haven't killed you yet princess." he says and I slap his arm at his sick humor.

"Very funny. As you know we cant stay at a place for to long and today we trek for a few miles to find somewhere else to stay, you can laugh now and ill laugh later when your carrying that deer" I reply kissing him on the cheek and patting his shoulder.

He mumbles something under his breath and goes to retrieve his kill.

I packed up our little camp and was ready to go by the time Bellamy got back.

" Lets go" I say smiling at his miserable looking face, holding the deer.

I set off, and Bellamy follows closely behind.

( soooo..feedback?? )