Just a random Sickness

I was moving In front of Bellamy a few feet ahead. The morning went from peaceful to miserable.

My head ached and my stomach felt uneasy. The idea of a possible sickness scared me. Earth dieses were foreign to my body and anyone else's from the ark.

Instantly I move from the trail and latch onto a tree for support and the little to nothing food I had left in me was now gone. I heard a thump on the ground beside me, assuming it was the deer and I felt a gentle hand against my back. Bellamy's.

''You okay?" He asked.

''Yeah, I'm fine, We need to keep going." I say and move away, continuing my walk.

''Keep going where? Where are we going?" he asked abruptly.

''I don't know."

''Your sick." he says.

''I'm not it just a random-" I stop suddenly. A random morning sickness? I shook the thought from my mind. No, Clarke. Get over that possibility.

''A what?"

'' Its nothing Bellamy. We haven't eaten a lot, I'm just malnourished. Can we go now? Please?"

He seemed to take the answer and my sighed with relief for no further questions.

We walked until dusk and found yet another place to stay the night.

Was I stupid for leaving? What is out here for me? I was only running away from a problem that you cant run away from.

How do you run away from murder? multiple murders of innocent people. Of children. Of those you helped us win the war. Their death wasn't easy and quick, it was painful and they didn't know what was happening, and I watched. I stood and watched.

I was a monster, holding a hero's mask. There is no good and evil. There was my people and theirs.

We fight for who we love, therefore we believe we did the right thing. But doing the right thing has its consequences.

I didn't realize I was hysterically crying. Bellamy had his arms wrapped around me and all i could do was cry.

I didn't know if it was relief I felt , or pathetic, for not holding it in.

I knew I needed to let it out, but I wasn't ready.

But when your feeling want to be let out .... they don't wait for permission. instead, they burst through out.

And Bellamy was there to catch them...