Betrayed?

-You know that moment where your heart just feels like it has stopped beating?  It is right before you feel it crack slowly. Its in those times my adrenaline runs faster than my feet would ever take me.

It was when the the handcuffs were locked with my wrists.-

The trip back to my camp was long and Octavia was in no means to try and start small talk. Finally we reached the perimeter and she snuck me in.

''Stay in here, ill go get Bellamy" Octavia says and closes the door.

I wait several minutes, anxiously waiting to see the man i loved. Weeks or months had gone by. I lost count of the days.  

I hear heavy  footsteps move down the hallway.

The door opens swiftly and there he stood. 

Closing the door he turns to me.

''Clarke." 

"Bellamy." i say with relief but it faded as he did not relax his stance.

''I need your help..." i say quietly, skipping our lovey reunion i was expecting. 

''You need my help? You left me. You had the chance to come back and you didn't. I needed you." he says moving slowly.

I felt worse then the devil himself after being cast down from hell. He had all the right to be upset.

"I needed time. I need to-"

''You always fucking need time Clarke!" he yells cutting me off.

"Bellamy please.."

"We were supposed to do this together!" he continues. 

after he yells once more his eyes becomes more tender. 

He cups my face and immediately i feel tears run down my face. 

His touch alone was something i needed. 

'' We were supposed to do this together." he says more quiet. 

"So now its my turn to do it on my own" he says with his tone venomous 

I feel the cold metal of handcuff and the loud klink of it hitting the bar.

"Glad to have you back." he mutters and turns to go.

No No No this could not happen. I needed to get back to the capital and this would ruin everything.

It would kill everyone.

''Bellamy No!" I pleaded but he didn't even glance back as he left the room.

My chest imploded. 

God damn nothing was ever easy.