Sisterly Love

Octavia:

"He'll be back" Lincoln said once more for reassurance.

''Don't lie to me. Bellamy's gone. Clarke's gone. And no one seems to give  a damn but me!" I replied raising my tone with each word.

Even Abby didn't do much. She sent out a search party a few times and they didn't even go three miles.  What a joke they were. I silently noted that if I went missing, they sure as hell wouldn't be the ones that found me.

"I cant believe he would do this to me. Lincoln he left and followed Clarke. He didn't even tell me. There wasn't even a note. " I said moving out into the open, sick and tired of the inside remains the of ark. 

Suddenly a member of the guard walks over , clearing his voice to talk.

" I was told to inform anyone outside after dusk will result in punishment due to the recent missing people. and to refrain from anyone else leaving."

I knew these words came from Abby.

''Please. the dark isn't my problem. and you don't get to tell me what to do. " I mutter moving closer, ready to start a fight with just about anyone.

"You are required to listen to instructions given by the chancellor. " the guard said, I could tell by his voice, that he was becoming more uneasy.

" If it wasn't for me, Bellamy and Clarke, You would all be dead. Chancellor is just a word. "

''Octavia'' Lincoln says grabbing my arm from behind to stop me from saying anything else but I yanked it away.

"If Bellamy can leave without a word , so can I ."

''Really? what if he comes back and finds you gone?"

"Not if I find him first." I mutter arming my self and going to find the hole in the gate.

I didn't know what I would say when I saw him, but I figured by the time I found him, I would have conjured up a word or two.