Times running out

Guess who's back?????

Clarke:

Step after step I move to find a place to get my mind erased but, though id never admit, seeing Bellamy did not help. I needed to be alone but being alone was not what I needed. Of course that only made sense to me.

I had the entire world and I still felt enclosed.

"Can we please stop moving? Your sick" I hear Bellamy say

We haven't talked much except for mandatory things like food or places to sleep.

I stayed quiet and kept going, hoping he would get the hint that I was not sick and did not want to stop anytime soon.

"I knew this girl once" Bellamy started and I stopped in my place to hear his story, but I didn't turn around. Not at first anyway.

"She was the smartest person I ever met.  She could be a real ass half the time, but she knew what she was doing. You see, this girl, she wasn't just a leader or survivor, but a warrior in her own self. But even the best break. Clarke, you don't have to turn the corner and look away from everyone. We are all allowed to be broken from time to time but if you keep avoiding it, you wont heal. and-"

Before he could finish the speech that I really needed to hear, I was slammed to the ground by an force I knew all to well.

"I take it back, you are dead to me" she growled.

Octavia.

"AND YOU BIG BROTHER?! "

He backed up but she picked up the pace to meet him.

"When I left, I was thinking about everything I could say to make you wish you were dead. but that was before I was captured, beaten, and told to leave a message."

Her last sentence caught me.

"What kind of message?" I ask and she turns to me.

"Your wanted. By everyone. Wanted dead.  So you better run as fast as you can, Your not safe anywhere and Bellamy you have to come back with me or so help me god ill kill her now" 

"Octavia we can talk about this" Bellamy starts but she cuts him off.

"No we can't. They gave me the message with a thirty minute head start. Their coming. Now"

The look on Bellamy's face told it all.

What were we going to do?