Unfortunate.

There where cuts all around my wrists, trying to break fee.

My face wet and body hot.

Finally Octavia rushes in to save the day yet again. I really did owe her, but in this life, getting even was relatively easy.

We moved quickly but not quick enough. 

From a side a  hall, someone grabs my arm forcefully.

''Clarke what are you doing?" Bellamy says.

His eyes wore hurt way to well.

''Sorry Bell" Octavia says as a gun hits the back of his head and my arm is released.

Before i could go down to check on him i heard footsteps.

It was time to go.

-------------------------------------------

We moved silently. Our plan had failed. 

My heart felt a pain I was not familiar to. 

Similar to when I lost Finn, Wells, and even my father but so much stronger. 

''Do you think I lost him? " I finally say to Octavia.

Several long moments passed before she finally said something.

'' It may seem like it. But he loves you. He wont stop even when he says he's done"

''But I can't do this without him....I need Bellamy with me'' I mutter.

''Bellamy isn't the same Bellamy anymore. It's best you stay away from him.'' she replies and with that we reach the entrance to Ton DC.

Im guided into Lexa's lair and each passing moment I can't seem to feel like something wasn't right. I felt nauseas and could feel sweat run down my forehead. 

The doors opened and Lexa's warm smile quickly turned into a worrisome look.

''Whats wrong?' she asks but after that it all got so faded.

Black. Everything went black.