Fore we are enemies

There comes a time, when you are just so tired, you would give anything to just shut it off.

To sleep eternally. Free from fear and pain. But if there was a Hell, I had a one way non stop ticket.

Maybe it was the unknown of both my future and  death that would soon await me that had me feeling numb.

I had emotionally aged beyond my years. My state of mind had made it to an age that I know I would never make it too. Life had always been too short but I lived with very limited days.

The dark room suddenly became light as a person moved into it.

A single person.

As soon as the became closer I lunged forward with my hands out for their neck.4

Grasping it harshly I met the eyes of Lexas.

"Wait! Clarke ! Be the 13th clan'' She muffles out

My grip stayed but I pondered her request.

I knew what was best for my people and this was it.

"Then allow me to go look for my wounded."

''It has not been official yet Clarke. You are still Wanheda and you are still wanted" Lexa replies.

I move my hands from her neck but get closer to her face.

"I have wounded people to look for caused by your warrant for my arrest." I say harshly.

She looks down.

"You mean Bellamy. He is okay." She says and my heart lifts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few weeks are spent becoming the 13th clan. Unable to leave for the time being I hear word of the massacre of grounders who were sent to protect us.

''Blood must have blood." Lexa mutters.

"No. I can fix this."

"You cant save everyone Clarke. You can not always save the day."

No, but I could try. The only thing that would stop me from protecting my people was death. And until then I will continue to fight.

It was the only thing that gave myself meaning.