Part 4- Shinkyo High

A/N:

I'm getting lazy...

Meh I'll just continue the story and make them meet whenever! Forgive me...

//////////

~Akemi's POV~

Aida-senpai has been acting strange lately...

Me and Taigi were having a one-on-one, and my senpais were watching. Of course I was winning...

"Ne, and Taigi I'm bored now." I looked at him.

"How... Are... You not tired... Yet!?" He says between breaths.

"I'm not even using 15% anymore! I'm bored!!" I whined.

"Woaah... Someone stop her before she explodes." Hyūga-senpai mumbled.

"Minna, you all know Inter High is coming up. Our opponent is Shinkyo high." Aida-senpai walks into the gym.

{ A/N: I don't remember the chat so time skip! }

Me and Aida-senpai were on the bench. We watched as they practiced, I was memorizing all of their habits. Well... I finished and started memorizing the other team's habits.

"Dad doesn't seem to be here." Hyūga-senpai looked around.

"Now that you mention it..." Izuki-senpai looks at the other team.

"Ouch!" I heard a voice and looked at the entrance.

"Everything is so short in Japan." Dad says and crouches under the door.

"What are you doing? Hurry up." Their coach says.

' What are you doing? Hurry up. Or will you need punishment? ' Sei-kun pulls up my chin and smirks.

' You let your guard down. ' I smiled and kissed Sei-kun on the lips.

' Oi, get a f*cking room. ' Dai-kun yells.

' No fair Akashicchi! ' Ryo-kun cries.

I unconsciously smile.

"Are you okay Ryuu-chan?" Tet-kun asks.

"Hai~" I laughed and hugged Tet-kun.

"Sorry I'm late." Dad half yells.

"Why is that the only thing you can say fluently?" A guy with brown hair asks. A ball hits his foot, and Hyūga-senpai goes to get it.

"Oh sorry." Hyūga-senpai grabs the ball.

"By the way, did you guys really beat Kaijo?" The brown haired guy asked.

"Oh that was just a practice match." Hyūga-senpai answers.

"I see, I guess the Generation of miracles isn't as strong as we thought." He smirked.

"OI! WHAT THE-" I yelled but Aida-senpai covered my mouth and Kogane-senpai and Mitobe-senpai held me down.

"The generation of miracles lost? They brought me here to beat them. I'm disappointed they're so weak." Dad walked away, and bumped into Tet-kun.

Dad rose Tet-kun into the air and stared at him, "No little boy, Children shouldn't be on the court.".

Tet-kun's shirt flew up revealing his uniform. Dad stared at the uniform, "Your a player?" He put Tet-kun down.

AHHHHHHHH!! IM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND! AS THE 7TH MIRACLE THAT IS FREAKING OFFENSIVE TO ME , YOU WALKING WALL! LET ME AT 'EM! LET ME AT 'EM!!

"Hhmpf they lost to a child like him? Are all the Generation of Miracles children?" Dad walked away.