【 FINAL 】

3rd person POV

"Akashicchi! Let's go to Maji's!" Kise yelled over the phone.

"No, I'm busy." Akashi's eye twitched in annoyance.

"Come on! I'll treat you and everyone else ssu!" Kise said happily.

"Where are you? Why is it so loud there?" Akashi's eyebrow rose.

Kise immediately muted himself, "Minna! Quiet down! Akashicchi is getting suspicious ssu!" Kise yelled/whispered.

"Nothing ssu why?" Kise said to Akashi.

"You hesitated too long." Akashi scowled.

"G-Gomen'asai... Aominecchi was trying to harass Momoicchi." Kise made an excuse.

"WHAT?! EW THATS DISGUSTING!" Aomine surprisingly didn't like the thought of him harassing Momoi.

"And... That excuse failed." Akashi was about to hang up.

But a door opened on the other end, Kise dropped the phone and it made a screeching noise. Akashi dropped his phone because the noise was loud.

"Ryota..." Akashi growled.

There was no response in the other line...

Akashi picked his phone back up and put it next to his ear.

(RYUUCCHI I MISSED YOU SSU!)

(RYUU-NYAA!!)

(Ryuu, welcome back nanodayo.)

(Yo, Ryuu! One-on-One!)

(Aomine-kun she just got back.)

(Ryuu-chin can we go buy some snacks?)

Akashi immediately dropped the phone and assigned a ride towards Maji. Akashi demanded the driver to be fast...

"Ryota where are you?" Akashi demanded an answer.

"We are at my house now ssu." Kise's voice wavered.

"KANPAII!!" Everyone rose a cup and cheered.

Akashi's eye twitched, "Damn peasants." Akashi stopped to think.

Flashback

"Is it?" Akashi looked up at the figure standing in front of him.

The figure shook her head, "Gomen Sei-kun, your dreaming."

End of Flashback

Akashi clenched his fists, "If that meeting was a so called dream, why is she with everyone?".

Akashi's driver pulled up in front of Kise's house. Akashi walked up to the door, but before he could knock it slammed open and Kise ran out.

"Ryuucchi I don't want to die yet!" Kise begged.

A pan flew out, and Akashi skillfully dodged and Kise fell on the grass.

Akashi stared at the blonde, ' Why did a pan go flying? '.

Akashi looked at the entrance, and a girl with white hair/blue ends stood there. Her hair was longer, and her skin was too pale.

"Dang it Ryo-kun! Don't make Dai-kun make these stupid deals!" Akemi puffed.

Akashi leaped and hugged Akemi tightly. Akemi hesitated, but she hugged back.

"I-I thought you d-died." Akashi's voice wavered.

"Tadaima Sei-kun!" She smiled.

Akashi felt tears blur his vision, "Are you really standing in front of me?" He asked.

"Your absolute, you should answer that yourself." Akemi teased.

Akashi flicked her forehead, "Ow!" She yelped.

"Don't say you died, at least tell me that your going abroad." Akashi sighed and hugged Akemi again.

The GoM smiled, their captain will be going back to normal...

Akashi let a few tears of happiness fall down. Akemi pushed Akashi away suddenly, Akashi seemed shocked.

' Does she hate me? ' Akashi frowned.

"Let's celebrate inside!" Akemi grabbed his hand and dragged Akashi inside.

Kise woke up, "Ow ssu. Why did you hit me with a pan Ryuucchi?" Kise whined.

"Technically she threw it at you nanodayo." Midorima proudly pushed up his glasses.

Aomine started snickering, and Kuroko was holding in his laughter. Momoi started squealing because of Kuroko...

Timeskip

It was time for everyone to leave. Akemi ran up to Kise, "Thanks for hosting the welcoming back party!" She smiled.

"Arigato for not dying ssu!" Kise cried.

"Baka, what are you saying?" Aomine facepalmed.

Akashi let Akemi ride in the limo with him. Comfortable silence filled the car.

"Sei-kun are you okay?" Akemi asked Akashi.

"I'm perfectly fine why?" Akashi knew he wasn't okay until today.

"Don't lie to me, it hurts Sei-kun." Akemi took off her seat belt and kissed Akashi on the lips.

Akashi was shocked, but eventually he closed his eyes and wrapped his arm around her waist. Akemi wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her.

The two separated because they needed air...

"Sorry Ryuu." Akashi looked at Azemi.

Azemi tilted her head, "You are forgiven Sei-kun!".

The butler opened the door to the limo and both of them walked out. Akashi stopped walking, and made Akemi run into him.

"Itai! Why are you hurting me today Sei-kun?" Akemi whined.

Akashi bent down on one knee, "I know we are still in high school, but do me the favor of becoming my future wife. No, I demand you to be my wife." Akashi so-called ordered.

"Where the heck did you get that ring in a short period of time?" Akemi stared at the box.

"Your answer?" Akashi looked at her.

"Obviously a yes, for once I will listen to your order." Akemi smiled.

Akashi slipped the ring on her finger and they kissed...

"You are mine, and mine only," Akashi said with his left hand on her cheek.

"Yeah I know." Akemi smiled.