Part 9

Thank you very much minna!

I'm just not going to give a title, so it will be mysterious... :3

//////////

-Akemi's POV-

My head hurts! I sat up, and immediately held my head...

Sei-kun walked out of the bathroom. He wore black shorts, and had a towel on his head. 

Wait...

NO SHIRT?!

"Your finally awake?" Sei-kun smirked.

"Hai~ I'll go make breakfast!" I got up from his bed, but before I could leave Sei-kun grabbed my hand. 

"Stay in bed." He ordered.

"No." I didn't make eye contact.

"Are you defying my orders?" Sei-kun asked.

"Yes, I am." I looked at him.

He pulled out his scissors and placed the metal on my neck, " If you weren't my empress I would have killed you by now." Sei-kun scolded.

He removed the scissors from my neck, and turned around, "Stop trying to act fine, you fever has gone higher." Sei-kun tched.

"Wa?... You knew!?" I almost yelled.

"Obviously, did you think you could get away with it?" Sei-kun smirked.

"Uhm... Yes?" I slightly nod.

He sighed, "Go use my bathroom, take a shower then immediately go to bed." Sei-kun ordered.

"Can't I use a guest room?" I asked.

"No, your staying in my room." Sei-kun grabbed my chin and made me face him.

"I have school, and you probably have school also." I looked at Sei-kun.

"I already settled that, your absent in school because of a fever. I am absent because I have 'business' to take care of." Sei-kun smirked.

"You win," I pouted.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Why do you want me to transfer?" I asked Sei-kun.

"..." Sei-kun ignored me...

"Ne! Sei-kun! Answer me!" I whined.

"Damare, peasant." Sei-kun growled.

"But I'm as rich as you." I sulked.

Sei-kun sighed and went on the bed. Since I was laying down, he climbed on top of me again, "Do I really need to do 'it' to shut your mouth.?" Sei-kun whispered in my ear.

"It?" I asked.

"You know what I mean Ryuu." Sei-kun said seductively.

He stripped off his shirt and layed down beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him. My back was touching his chest...

"Sugoi, Sei-kun you've gotten stronger." I felt his muscles touching me...

"Is that all you have to say to me?" Sei-kun smirked.

"Is there something else?" I turned around.

Sei-kun's eyelids were closed, his slow breathing calmed me down and I drifted off to sleep...

-Akashi's POV-

She returned, and yet I still can't confess.

I am absolute! Yet, why can't I do a simple task?!