Part 6- Midorima Shintaro

Okay...

There's going to be a plot twist here! I hope you don't mind...

//////////

-Akemi's POV-

I hope they can last... They are probably tired from the Seiho match. Me and Aida-senpai are once again in the locker rooms. They are getting ready for the game against Shutoku...

I've been feeling warm for a while, "Are you alright Ryuu-chan?" Tet-kun asks.

"Ha?... I'm okay." I faked a smile.

"Ryuu-chan, please don't give me that smile." Tet-kun slightly growled.

"You know me so well, come here for a sec." I motioned for him to come closer.

I cupped his cheek and brought my forehead to his. His eyes widened, "Your burning!" Tet-kun says in a monotone voice.

"Please, just be quiet. I need to support my teammates..." I took deep breaths.

"No, Ryuu-chan your health is more important than this game. What do you think 'they' will say?" Tet-kun warned.

"P-Please!" I bowed.

Tet-kun didn't say anything and walked away. Aida-senpai walked towards me, " I need you to change. You are going to participate in this match." I slightly nod my head in response and fake a smile.

"Oh, Uh.... Where?" I ask.

"Here." She says.

"WITH THEM HERE!?" I raised my voice.

"You have a sports bra am I right?" Aida-senpai asked.

"H-Hai" I nod.

"Then you should be fine, change into your uniform. If they try something I have my fan..." She held up her white fan.

I opened a locker and put my necklace in a small golden chest. The necklace had a gold chain, and a heart charm. The charm, said 'SxR'...

Sei-kun gave this to me on my birthday...

I took my light blue water bottle and drank it, I tied my hair in a high ponytail and stripped off my shirt.

I felt eyes, and I shivered.

"STOP STARING!" Aida-senpai smacked them all in the head with her fan, but I could see they still were blushing. Taigi was sleeping, so he didn't notice any of this.

I slipped on my jersey, and I put on a Diamond Supply Co. Hoodie. I kept my number hidden, and looked for my sneakers. I organized my locker and put on my white Jordan Spizike iDs. These shoes were also a present, but from Dai-kun...

"Go put on jacket before your bodies get cold! Make sure you stretch. Also, take some amino acids to restore your energy! Don't forget to calorie charge! Me and Akemi will massage each of you, so take off your shoes!" Aida-senpai gave instructions.

"Wait me too?" I asked.

"Yes, you have to help." Aida-senpai sighed.

She turned her attention towards Hyūga-senpai, "How does that feel?" She asked.

"Thanks. I'd be lying if i said I'm not tired, but I should be able to make it through the next game." Hyūga-senpai answered.

I tried holding in my laughter...

Not only was a Hyūga x Aida moment happening, but also Taigi was snoring loud...

"Hey, Kagami! Your body will freeze up if you sleep!" Aida-senpai yelled.