Part 19. She...

Akashi's POV

I've been avoiding Ryuu the past few weeks, but since Tetsuya and the others said to visit her at least once...

I'm heading towards the hospital now. The driver opens the door for me, and I step out. The automatic doors of the hospital open and I walk towards Ryuu's room.

I don't care if visiting hours are over, I'm absolute.

I knocked on Ryuu's hospital room, and I heard no response. I waited for 1 minute, and opened the door.

The hospital room was empty, Ryuu's heart monitor was gone, her bag was gone, and most importantly...

The bed was empty...

A doctor came in the room a few seconds later, "Oh, Akashi Seijuro right?" He said.

I turned around and looked at the doctor. "Yes, you needed me?" I spoke with authority.

"Akemi Ryuu is no longer in this room." He said.

' You were too late. ' The other Akashi pitied me.

"What do you mean?" I glared.

The doctor shivered, "S-She's no longer a-alive..." He stuttered.

My knees felt weak, I sat on the cold floor of the hospital.

The doctor sighed, "She has a message for you though..." I looked up.

"What is it?" I glared.

The doctor gave me a red bow, attached to the red bow was a recording and a letter...

I pressed play on the audio...

"Hey, Sei-kun! I'm not sure when your going to hear this, but I'm here to say... Don't worry about me!" Her cheerful voice was too happy to be true.

"Let's meet again ne? I promise when I see you again, I'll greet you with a big hug!" I can already see her face smiling holding her arms out..

I read the letter, it said,

" Dear Sei-kun,

I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you mad. I kinda felt lonely without you here greeting me in the hospital. I'm sorry... For whatever... I did to you!" at the bottom of the note, dried blood was on top of her signature.

' Hey, Sei-kun! When we get older, let's meet again ne? ' Her voice echoing in my head.

' Lets play basketball! ' Her unique hair flowing in the wind...

Her soothing voice...

Her comfortable aura that followed her everywhere...

' Sei-kun! Ma~ why are you hiding the fact that your sick!? ' Her caring personality...

That understands me...

It's just like before...

When mother left me...

' Sei-kun, if I disappear will you go looking for me? ' Her last sentence before I started avoiding her...

Of course I would go looking for you...

Akemi Ryuu...

Oh how you captured the emperor's heart effortlessly...

' Sei-kun, marry me when I get older ne? ' Her hand was out, her bright smile that could make me smile...

It was all gone...

You never realize what you have until they are gone...

' Do you believe in me? ' Her pained voice..

' Sei-kun! Teach me please! ' Her begging voice...

' Lets go? ' Oh how I missed her so much...

' Sei-kun, if I disappear will you go looking for me? ' Her voice echoed in my head.

How can I go looking for you if you're already gone?...

.
.
.

" Did you lie to me when you said you wouldn't leave me?" I said out loud.

For once...

I didn't get mad at a person for lying...

Akemi Ryuu...

Why?...

I leaned on the wall and tears started flowing down my face. I ran my hand through my red hair, and let myself go...

What did I do to lose the people I love?...

//////////

Gomen for the feels! I'll be updating right after this!...

For those people that pay attention, you know what's going to happen.

Until the next chapter!

Akashi is OOC af...

Oh god, anyway...

Thank you for reading, and special thanks to the people that vote! Ilysm! <3