Part 5- Seiho

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HA... HA...

Okay I'm just bored xD

Now onto da story...

//////////

-Akemi's POV-

Aww...

Looks like Seirin is in trouble...

Aida-senpai said I can't participate because she is still mad about the Shinkyo match. I was just trying to help! Anyway... Their defense is pretty good. I found some openings but I'll keep it to myself...

~ Flashback ~

Me and Aida-senpai were in the boys locker room...

The air was really heavy, I wanted to help but I will just wait. I know Aida-senpai will do something...

"Your all a little too uptight. I thought of a reward to cheer you up." Aida-senpai smiles.

"Wait for it..." I mumble.

"If you win~ the next game, I'll give each of you a kiss on the cheek. What do you say?..." Aida-senpai blew a kiss and winked.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed. Aida-senpai tried to be cute! Pppfffttt...

"Why did she laugh?" Izuki-senpai asked.

"You've got to be kidding." Koganei-senpai sighed.

Aida-senpai fell on the floor, a depression aura surrounded her...

"You idiots! Pretend to be happy if you have to!" Hyūga-senpai yelled at them.

Once again Aida-senpai felt depressed...

I ran to hug my depressed senpai, "Stop showing off your melons." Aida-senpai glared when I hugged her.

"Ha?..." I tilted my head.

I heard a thud, and realized that everyone in the locker room fell...

Well...

Except me, Mitobe-senpai, Tet-kun, and Aida-senpai.

Mitobe-senpai and Tet-kun were blushing, Aida-senpai got more depressed, and the boys who fell were having nosebleeds...

I laughed so much, by the time I finished laughing I had to use the locker for support.

"Shut up and get it together! Don't you want to pay them back for last year? It's got to be quite a lot with a year's worth of interest!" Aida-senpai yelled.

"What did she say just now?" I mumbled.

"Sorry, Sorry, We know." Hyūga-senpai nervously laughed.

~ Flashback end ~

"They use martial art techniques." Aida-senpai told them.

"You mean like, GWAAA~ CHOOU!" Taigi rose his hands in the air.

I facepalmed, "Bakagi! That's not old martial arts, that's you being a complete moron." I sighed.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Taigi yelled, but Tet-kun stabbed his hip.

Aida-senpai sighed, "To be precise, they incorporate movements from old martial arts." Aida-senpai looked at her team.

"One of the techniques is called 'namba running'. It's when your arms and legs move at the same time, it's different from how we usually run." I smiled.

"Nice way of explaining..." Koganei-senpai sighed.

"But, it's not like they can fly or disappear,-" Aida-senpai started talking.

"Taigi can fly! Tet-kun can disappear!" I playfully laughed.

"SHUT UP!" Taigi hit my head.

"Itai!" I almost cried.

"Anyway... They're high schoolers like you, they will fall for fakes, lose their balance if you catch them off guard... They are playing the same basketball as you." Aida-senpai smirked.

She's a walking book....

Tet-kun and Taigi got switched out after the first quarter...

I heard some people in the crowds saying that we are accepting defeat, but they are wrong. My senpais are going for the win.

I want to help, but Aida-senpai is being a buttface! ._.

She won't let me play... T^T

0:22 seconds left

"We can't let them get this." Hyūga-senpai almost yelled.

Number 4 ran for a dunk, Mitobe-senpai and Tsuchida-senpai got pushed back. Number 4 yelled, "Do not underestimate a king! You need 10 more years of experience to beat us!".

Aida-senpai flinched, "All court man-to-man?" She questioned.

Izuki-senpai had the ball, "This isn't over yet!". He turned to the side, and number 5 almost stole the ball. Mitobe-senpai went behind number 5...

Izuki-senpai smiled, "Nice! I'm impressed, Mitobe!" Izuki-senpai went around number 5 and Mitobe-senpai screened number 5.

Number 7 caught up, and Izuki-senpai passed the ball to Tet-kun. Tet-kun was ready to pass, but number 10 caught up. Tet-kun was surprised and Taigi screamed, "Kuroko!".

Tet-kun missed the first hit and number 10 gasped. The second time around, Tet-kun passed it to Hyūga-senpai, Hyūga-senpai shifted and threw the ball.

The ball fell in, and the board beeped.

"Yes!" They all yelled.

I smiled...

Koganei-senpai did a weird jump celebration while screaming, "All right!". I laughed, my senpais got to get their revenge! But I didn't get to play...

Mitobe-senpai, Izuki-senpai, Hyūga-senpai, Tsuchida-senpai, and Koganei-senpai crowded Tet-kun. Koganei-senpai kept jumping up and down...

"We won!" Izuki-senpai smiled.

Tsuchida-senpai was nudging Tet-kun's hair and Hyūga-senpai had his hand on Tet-kun's shoulder. Tet-kun is smiling...

I guess this game really meant a lot to them...

Aida-senpai started forming tears of joy, and everyone else was celebrating. I'm glad I joined Seirin.

-???'s POV-

I wonder when Ryuu is getting back...

A maid walked into my room,"*beep*-sama, Akemi-sama has returned." she bowed. Speak of the devil...

You have returned eh?...

I smirked, "Thank you for the information. You are dismissed." I walked past the maid and grabbed my jacket.

"I'm going out for a bit." I told the maid.

"Hai, *beep*-sama." She bowed.

//////////

DUN DUN DUN!!!

WHO IS THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON!? Okay, it was pretty obvious I'm sorry xD.

I'm going to try to update another one today, but meh...

I need some ideas! XD

I'm about to have a writers block! Oh well...

Until then...

:3 :3 :3