Part 14- Transferring to Rakuzan

-Akemi's POV-

I can understand how they felt when me, Tet-kun, and Taigi switched....

BUT!

Theirs was WAYYY worse because there were more than three people!

We came back from training, and there was two weeks left before Winter Cup. The doors of the gym slammed open, and a certain red head came in.

"Sei-kun!" I jumped and hugged the red head.

He slightly smiled, but it turned into a smirk, "Are you ready to transfer?" He asked.

"Wait... What?" Taigi asked.

"She's transferring to Rakuzan." Aida-senpai answered for me.

"WHAT?!" Everyone except Tet-kun, Aida-senpai, Mitobe-senpai, and Sei-kun yelled...

"Ara~ I got cocky..." I nervously laughed and rubbed my nape.

"Spill." Taigi said in English.

"Shut up Bakagami." I cursed at him, also in English...

"Mouth Ryuu." Akashi growled.

"Bleh~ don't tell me what to do!" I stuck my tongue out and Akashi.

An anger mark formed on his forehead, and everyone stepped back. I heard a noise so I turned to the side...

When I looked up, Sei-kun was in a 'finished throwing' position...

His red scissors were on the wall...

"Oh you tried throwing your scissors..." I trailed off.

"Say another word, and I will send you back to America." Akashi glared.

"Hai~." I pouted.

"Care to explain Akemi?!..." Hyūga-senpai had anger marks surrounding him, and he was giving me a forced smile.

And so I explained what happened...

"Don't bet on us baka!" Taigi hit my head.

I formed tears, "I thought you guys would win!".

Akashi smirked, "Anyway, I'm here to take her to Rakuzan." I glared at the red head.

"Ryuu-chan, if your trying to be scary... Stop. Your failing at it." Kuroko said in monotone.

I felt two arrows go past me...

Failing!...

Trying to be scary!...

Akashi held up a bright pink bag, "What's this?" I asked.

I looked inside, and saw my Rakuzan uniform. I tilted my head and looked at Akashi, "Your grades were already transferred, and your vice-president." Akashi told me.

"Ah... Okay... WAIT VICE PRESIDENT?!" I screamed.

"That's what he just said baka." Aida-senpai hit me with her fan.

"Why is everyone hitting me today?..." I cried.

I walked up to Tet-kun, and gripped his shirt, " Ne, Tet-kun am I doing something wrong?..." I asked.

He shook his head, "Then why is everyone hitting me!?" I formed tears.

"Car. Now." Akashi ordered.

"Bleh~ make me." I stuck my tongue out and ran.

Akashi didn't chase me, and I hung on one of the poles that was on the ceiling. I pouted, "Ne, your no fun." I jumped down.

He smirked, "Now your captured." He grabbed my collar and dragged me to the limousine.