ten.

Cara's P.O.V.

Today is our last day in Hawaii. We are all finished up with filming so I spend some time cleaning up my room and packing up my bags. As I am folding up my clothes my phone goes off. Its a text from Nick. I love looking at my phone and seeing his name on the screen of my phone, it reminds me that he doesn't completely hate me after our little kissing session on the beach. 

N- come outside. i need to talk to you.

I walk out the room and I see Nick standing with two coffees and a bag which I hope there is food in. 

"I brought you breakfast for our last day in paradise.I thought we could maybe have breakfast in bed, yay or nay?"

"yay for sure." 

He hands me a cup of coffee and he snuggles up in my bed and I snuggle up beside him. He makes himself right at home and turns on the TV.  He throws me the sack with the food in it. 

"I got us these chocolate croissants downstairs, I ate a couple of them already if you don't mind."

"As long as you saved one for me I don't care." 

I eat my croissant while Nick continues to sip on his coffee and watches the Kardashian episode.

"So are we really spending our last day here watching Kardashians and eating croissants in bed?"

"God no. I booked us a zip lining trip. You, me, Ty, and his sister. We leave in 30 minutes."

"Leave so I can change."

"Why can't I just sit here its not like I am going to watch you undress." 

"Ugh okay fine, but no peeking!" 

I get up and get dressed and then Nick and I are out the door in the next 30 minutes. 

We meet Ty and his sister downstairs and we get in Nick's car and we drive to the ziplining place.

.....................

Nick's P.O.V.

Once we get to the zip lining place we go through the basic prep and instructions for what to do and what no to do. Cara looks like she is struggling to put on her harness so I go to help her. She puts her hands on my shoulders while I hold the harness for her to step her legs into. Once she gets all hooked in one of the zip lining instructor dudes comes over to her and starts chatting with her. It looks like there flirting and I get jealous. She's laughing with the guy and I just want to punch this hawaiian dude in the face and back off of Cara.

"You should really quit staring."

I hear Ty say to me.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"You've been staring at Cara for like the past 5 minutes straight, you don't want to creep her out. Why don't you two just get together already?!"

I give Ty a playful push and tell him to shut up.

We start to go out and complete the zip lining course. It was super fun we were swinging off of trees and swingings on to plat forms. It was pretty funny to watch Cara slip a couple of times too. 

After we are done we head back to the hotel and we decide that were all going to ride to the airport together tomorrow morning. Ty and his sister had other plans for dinner so I decide I am going to take Cara out for a special dinner. 

................................

Cara's P.O.V. 

Nick asked me out to dinner tonight. Is this a date? Is this a goodbye dinner? I dress as if I am going on a date. I am wearing a baby blue dress that is tight at the top but it flows at the bottom. I put on a pair of nude flats and I do tiny ringlets in my hair. 6:45 and Nick is at my door. He's dress in a blue button down, dress slacks, and a sports jacket that matches his slacks. 

"Well don't you look fancy."

"I aim to please. Shall we go miss?"

He extends his arm out to me and I tug on to it. 

15 minutes later we arrive at the restaurant. The restaurant sits right on the water and you can watch all the boats come and go into the marina. 

"Hi I have a reservation. Two for Robinson." 

The hostess takes Nick and I to a table that sits outside right along the water. 

"Not too shabby Mr. Robinson."

"I know I am pretty amazing, aren't I?" 

A young waitress with short brown hair comes by and gives us menus and takes our drink orders and gives Nick some googly eyes.

"So the waitress seems to be into you."

"Well I'll take the waitress while your out with Mr. Zip lining dude."

"Mr. Zip lining dude?"

"Oh don't act so innocent. I saw you flirting it up with that guy at zip lining today. I'm gonna go ahead and say it but I'm not a fan of you talking to guys like that. I think you could do a little bit better than a 20 year old working as a zip line instructor."

"Oh really? Well you could do much better than our waitress thats for sure."

"Well if you don't mind I am going to date whoever I please."

"Fine by me."

Only it isn't fine by me. The only person I want him to date is me. We leave tomorrow and won't see each other for a really long time. Maybe I should just confess my feelings for him. 

We order our food and continue talking and then soon we are done with our meal and we're leaving. 

"You want to go for one last walk on the beach?" 

"Why the hell not."

I hop on his back and I piggyback ride on him down to the beach. I can hear the music from the restaurant blasting above us. 

"Nicholas John Robinson will you dance with me?"

"It would be a privilege to dance with you." 

He intertwines his fingers in mine. He spins me around and pulls me closely to him. We dance slowly and we move to the rythm of the tides.