Chapter9

Quick update guys, I'm trying as hard as I can to write this book because as you know, I told you... But I don't ship Gino and Madison anymore because of what happened. You know the two videos Gino and his friends posted on YouNow and I just can't ship them anymore. I do ship Madison and Lucas now! So still keep an eye out for a story like that. But, I've been writing again and I'm so happy! Anyways this scene is inspired by a movie which I forgot the name of, but at least I wrote it thought. I need to think of the name but my mind's not working right now for some reason. >.<

OH! I got it! Its called Girl Fight! Heyyyy! I remembered! Also but I haven't been writing because Iowa(United States) and because of school which I have band, 24th century, 0 hour Spanish, dance, and other activities.(yes I know it's a lot but yeah), also because of I don't really ship Gino and Madison no more, oh, and I thought that you guys weren't reading my book cause you weren't commenting, AND because I'm working on other books. So yeah, ENJOY! :3

Chapter 9

How could Gino do this to me? I thought he loved me. I guess he lied. I'm not surprised. I went straight in the house towards the hallway to get my dance bag, just to hear Gino screaming my name.

"Maddie! Wait up!"

"No! Leave me alone!"

Walking down the hallway was the toughest thing I've ever done. I've never been so mortified in my life. I can't trust him. Not just yet. Tears slipped from my eyes. I couldn't help but cry. He was all I wanted. All I cared about. I looked up at the sky. He couldn't be too desperate over me, right? I was wrong.

"Madison, wait up!" Someone caught behind me. I stopped. I recognized that voice somewhere just can't tell who is was-

"It's me Kalani" She smiled. I knew there was an evil grin inside her. I could feel it.

"Yeah" I frowned. What was her plan? I'm not going to die am I?

"I have a party coming up this weekend. I would love for you to come." She snickered. She handed me the invitation, but I refused to take it. She was up to something alright.

"Look, you're not this nice to me. You're usually evil so what do you want?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. She glared at me.

"I want you to stay away from my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?! He's not your boyfriend!" I yelled.

"Yeah, not anymore since you stole him from me!"

"First of all I didn't steal him he liked me before he knew you, so you need to back off!" She decided to push me back.

"Make me!" She dared. I didn't want to get physical so I didn't do anything. I grabbed my dance bag and walked towards my car, only to be pushed down Sophia.

"Are you too scared to fight cause you cant?!"

Both of them snickered then laughed hysterically. I got up, hopped in my car and drove away.

"Lets follow her."

I burst into tears. I wanted to die, which was biggest mistake I've ever thought about because it came to bite me in the butt.

2 other cars came crashing into me, including Sophia and Kalani. Thank god I wasnt hurt that bad, just a sprained arm or something like that. Sophia and Kalani's 4 friends came speeding down the towards us. One was holding a video camera and the others just sitting there. I blinked twice. They all glared at me. I had a common sense something bad is going to happen. I rushed out the car and ran as they chased after me. The best way to go is the outside stairs in Oakland Apartments. Stairs after stairs I ran, the black dark marvel following under me. I was trying to keep my speed. They were all close behind me. I looked at the numbers of floors going on my way up. Floor 4 was coming close. No sooner I felt a tug and a push as I tumbled down the stairs. My nose was bleeding and my lip was busted as I looked up at Kalani. She made an evil grin at me. Her friend Jessica swung the bat across my face and jabbed it into my ribs. I moaned in pain. Raven kept videotaping. She kept yelling in my face and screaming "Do something Madison! You're too weak!" Or something like that.

"Your turn Sophia" She punched my eye and made purple. I knew it was going to turn black. She stomped on my legs and kicked my face. Her 3rd friend, Kylie was holding me down. Something stood out to me. Kalani wasn't helping. She didn't dare to touch me once except pushing me down the stairs.

"Leave my boyfriend alone. Maybe this will teach you that you've mess with the wrong girl" Kalani snickered and faced her girl gang as she ran down the stairs with them. I was losing vision in my swollen black right eye. My ribs maybe punctured, my nose may be broken. Everything hurt so badly. I couldn't move any inch of body. My heart was beating fast and my lungs were hurting and tingling. I couldn't breathe straight. How could Kalani and Sophia do this to someone? Even worse, how could she video tape it? Gino kept popping up in my mind. Was this the last time I was going to see him? I knew I was hurt. But was I going to die? I don't know. We'll just have to find out, but right now you'll just have to wait when the time comes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Heyyyy! Its finished! I finally got it done! In one day so enjoy guys! See you soon with Chapter 10!

Xoxo, RoyalDarkness_