Chapter7

CHAPTER 7

It was Christmas morning. Lights shining and the sky gleaming. Madison was sleeping in her pajamas and was comfortable under the covers.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Its Christmas! Madison!" Mackenzie jumped on my bed full of joy. "Lets open our presents! Now! please!"

I pulled my pink covers over my head. I didnt want to get out of bed, it was only 7:30 in the morning. I know she was excited for Christmas but we had all day to open presents.

"No. I dont want too! Wake me up later!" I groaned. "Its too early!"

"Oh, just so you know... Gino has a present downstairs for you." she whispered. I plopped out of bed.

"I'm up!" I ran downstairs. Kenzie giggled.

"But you have to open it last."

"Fine. Come on." I handed Kenzie's presents to her and she handed me mine. We started to open some.

'ding dong' the door bell rang. Kenzie went to go answer it. It was Chloe, Clara, Lucas, and one of my friends from dance. His name was Jace.

"Lucas!" Kenzie yelled. She jumped on him as he catched her. More people came like Nia, Paige, Brooke, and my best friend Kendall.

"I missed you purple panda!" Kendall hugged me. I laughed.

:Yeah! I missed you too pink pengiun!" I hugged back. We're pretty weird and we have a pretty weird relationship too. I looked back at the door, and there he was... Gino. I gasped.

"Gino!" I yelled as I hugged him. He gave me a tight embrace. It was the best feeling I've ever had to know he was here. Was he officially my boyfriend?

"Um.."

I was cut off by his soft lips pressing on mine. Yup, he definitely was. My Christmas gift that doesnt cost anything but a heart on Christmas morning?

I stood on my tippy-toes and he pulled me closer. Our lips were in sync. Our tongue's wrestled each other as my cheeks turned pink. He caress my hair, running his finger tips in my light brown hair while I was cupping both of his red cheeks. Chloe grew a big smile on her face. She knew I was dating Gino, she knew I wouldnt let no one touch him. Not even my friends.

"So?..." I blushed.

"So?"

"Are we officially dating?" I chuckled.

"I guess we are." He smiled.

"So? You too. Dating? How's it feel? You know Sophia and Kalani will come after you. Someone has to spill the rumors some day." Chloe spoke nicely and clear.

"Yeah, I know. But I know Gino wont let them hurt me because... He loves me." I smiled.

I woke up.

"Rise and Shine!" Mackenzie giggled. I groaned. Chloe and Gino was standing over me.

"Also, cute pajamas" Chloe smirked. Gino laughed. I blushed from embarrassment.

"I didnt have time to change this morning. Kenzie woke me up but you guys came here too early! Its almost 8 in the morning!" I yelled, running to the stairs to check who was here. I ran back to find myself pushing them out of my bedroom to change. Gino followed me, soon standing in front of the doorway. I felt his arms around my waist, pulling me close. I giggled again and he turned me towards him.

"Yes?" I asked, making myself pretending to be mad and frustrated with him. I placed my hands on my hips and he smirked.

"Nothing, just wanna-"

"Wanna what?" I raised my voice, acting like I was really mad at him. He surely didnt mind and he pulled my hips closer and lifted my chin so my eyes even out with his.

"I know your faking." His eyebrow raised. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, setting them on his shoulder blades nice and easy.

"You wanna do what to me?" I asked again.

"Kiss you. What does it look like?" He responded.

"Excuse me?" I chuckled. "I dont know-"

Cut off. I was cut off by his soft thin lips. He bit my bottom lip, licking the bruise he made there. It didnt hurt at all, surprisingly. He circled his thumb over it as he licked my teeth.

Okay maybe I over. Exaggerated. I knew was just a peck.

"Let me kiss you again." He smirk appeared again. I'm not letting him, he has to make me want to kiss him again.

"No."

"Fine." he laughed. He's up to something, I know it. He kissed just below my chin.

"Then you and Kenzie can't come over my house today. And I had a special gift for you guys."

Slowly, he licked his way down my neck to my collar bone; He placed a few kisses on my shoulder blades as he ran his finger tips on the lines of my neck to my hips.

"No, I won't let you control me anymore, I can matters into my own hands." I said.

He gripped my sides with both his hands, squeezing them tightly while his tongue licked all over my neck. His hot breathe on my skin made me shiver; and thats when it came out. The thing I've never expected.

"G-Gino. Stop. I'll let you kiss me." I moaned.

"Too late." He smirked.

He made his way to the doorway again. He looked back at me.

'H-He controlled me.' I thought. 'Did he really just control me? Or was I dreaming?'

"Madison?" I heard Gino say.

Yup. I was definitely daydreaming.

I pushed Gino out of the doorway and shut the door.

"I have to stop daydreaming." I sighed.

I threw on a red top. It was short in the front and nice and long at the back. I think they're called 'dip hem shirts'. I also put on some white leggings with some red and white stripped long socks. I then slipped on some ugg boots. I needed to talk to Gino, about that dream and how he was kissing all down my neck and trying to control me.

"Gino!" I ran downstairs. He was running away from me. "Gino" I rolled my eyes. I grabbed his arm. "Come here" I sat on the couch.

"Whats up?" He smirked.

"Umm... well.." I whispered in his ear as I continued. "Why did you tease me?"

"What?"
I had a dream of how you were teasing me."
"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Oh sorry..." I smiled. I sat on his lap.

"Hey Gino! Come over here and give me a hug!" Someone said behind me. The voice sounded so familiar, it was on the tip of my tongue. Who was it? I knew I know her because I recognized her light voice. I spun around and looked at her shoes. Slippers. My eyes began to wander up her body. High wasted shorts and a lace top with long brown hair. I knew who it was.

"Kalani?" I said.

Well... I was half right. It was both of them, It was Sophia and Kalani.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

Hey guys! So I'm trying to keep it PG-13 so... If you guys don't think it's okay pm me and we'll talk about it!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I haven't posting in a while I had a brain fart and I have recently had a lot of homework and I take band so that's kind of building me up with the festivals and everything.
Also, I kind of don't ship Gino and Maddie anymore after that video I saw of Gino calling maddie a brat and everything. But now I actually ship Maddie and Lucas now, so keep an eye out for that story.
So yeah! Like, comment, and follow!(follow is optional)

Bye lovelies!

Xoxo, Royaldarkness_