Chapter6

• Dedicated to Dance Mom Fans!

CHAPTER 6

I rolled my eyes at the sight of Sophia. She was so fake and you could see it.

"Its so nice to see you again, Gino!" Her face grew a fake smile as her arms left his. She turned to face my and fowned, her smile going into a mad or angry type. I know she was going to try to out shine me like she always did.

"Gino? What is she doing here?" Sophia asked Gino. She turned around to come into contact with Gino. He smirked.

"She's my date."

'Date? I thought he said i wasnt fully his date? weird.'

Sophia's hands balled up into a fist. She pulled Gino closed to her, and whispered something in his ear. He blushed at the little comment. I wonder what is was. I have got to get my finger on it. i had to find out what that comment was.

Alex had nothing to do but stare at me up and down. The fact his eyes traveled back up and tavel back down made me shiver. It made me feel uncomfortable.

"Gino." I grabbed his hand. He looked at me confused. I whispered in his ear.

"Alex." I saw Sophia come closer. She literally grabbed Gino by the head and she roughly placed his lips on hers. I pushed her off of him and grabbed him and sat at table. A table only for two people to sit at. She sat at another table next to us. I rolled my eyes.

"So, Gino?" I grabbed the menu. I noticed in the corner of my eye that Sophia was listening.

"Maddie?" I giggled. I sat next to him in stead of across. I touched his hand gently.

"I cant wait to go out dancing tonight," I smiled.

"Me too. I'll be fun I promise." I frowned.

"What?"

"Keep your voice down, I dont want Sophia to know where we're going next." I whispered. He nodded.

"Alright. Fine."

I wanted to kiss Gino's lips so bad. But this doesnt seem right. The moment and the timing didnt seem right. Besides. Shouldnt I wait until he kiss me? I dont want to come onto him to fast and then he quits in the beginning and it becomes awkward again. I placed my hand on his. Gino then laid his hand gently on my leg, like a old wife and husband with bad news.

"So? What do you want to talk about?" Gino asked.

"I dont know. hmmm... how about our Christmas wishes and our Christmas dreams this year!" I yelled in excitement. Gino chuckled. "You go first!" I pushed him on.

"Alright... um, well I wish for peace in the world, and maybe an IPhone 6, and something else. But I'm not going to say. You?"

I gulped. Nothing but fury fire and nervousness grew in my throat. I swallowed hard.

"Well... I want an iPhone 6+ and thats it."

I was NOT going to bring up the "liking Gino" in this situation. Not with Sophia here, especially. But with my ex-boyfriend?! I still hung out with Alex. We're still friends but I could never forget when he broke my heart.

"May I help you? Drinks?" The waiter asked.

"Um...a coke." Gino ordered.

"And you miss?" She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Um... I'll have... a frozen pink lemonade slushy"

"Good choice. I love those." She winked at me and continued. "Ok. I'll be back with your drinks." She smiled and she walked away, with her black apron flowing nicely in the air. I hope Gino wasnt checking her out. But what if he was? I turned towards him. He was briefly scanning his menu.