Chapter2

• Dedicated to Dance Mom Fans!

CHAPTER 2

Madison pushed her self against the wall. She felt like she wanted to cry instead laugh. Nothing mattered to her except for Gino right now. She grabbed her phone..

is it really necessary to bother Gino right now? She thought to herself.

Madison was only 15. She'd really liked him this time. For once she wanted to go back to school just to see him, but she cant because she's home schooled and its been that way for almost 3 years old. She went from 1st place at 12 to almost every national champion at 15.

"Madison, there's someone here to see you." a director told me.

"yes?"

It was Kalani.

What was Kalani doing here? and importantly why was she here on the set?

"Kalani? What are you doing here?" Madison asked.

"I just came... you know, just to congratulate you on your success for the music video."

"thanks, but I thought you were still mad at me because you didnt get the special part. and isnt your mother mad at me because i mostly beat you everytime."

"I'm not still mad but my mother is" Kalani said, sitting next to her. Kalani is almost 17. that means we're in the same catergory in dance solos, duets, trios, and group numbers. Everything. "Anyways I just came to visit you and say congratulations."

"Yeah, thanks." she thanked.

"Well i have to get going, my mother is waiting for me. We're going to the competition today."

"Thats nice." I dont know what Kalani was doing. Was she trying to brag about going to competition this week? She was really trying to push my buttons. Ever since i beat her at nationals she always act like a total brat towards me and almost act like she was too competitive to beat! But I've beat her almost every single time I saw her at something. Wether its dance or acting or even gymnatics! But you know what, I didnt care at this point. I wanted to talk to Gino about this duet. What's going to happen is remaining unknown until i find out myself. I know it sounds crazy that I only care about Gino right now, but if you really liked a boy... like a crush, they're always on your mind right? This is how it is right now. I'm pretty sure everyone 12 and up had experience that at least once. It just sticks to forever until they become some demon you dont like anymore.

12 minutes passed, my phone had us just died. This was a stressful moment right now. Everything felt like it was removing itself out of place. I grabbed my charger cord and plugged up my phone. I needed some time to think. I was much more tired then before. I wanted Gino so badly it drives me completely insane!

Once my phone turned on I found myself texting Gino. I just couldn't help myself. He was the only thing I could do right now to calm me down. I erased what i had before i could send it. Gosh, why was it so hard to do something your not good at or born with? So many questions were exiting in and outside of my mind. I just had to tell him. someway or the other, even if i had to kill myself to get it out of me. I was so nervous. I was sweating gallons and I wasn't even dancing. 

"Madison, we're on in 5." the director told her. Clearly Madison was a total wreck.

"Maddie?" Mackenzie called. "They want you in the 2."

"I know Mackenzie."

Mackenzie pulled herself up on the table to come face to face with Madison.

"What's wrong? You look like something is bothering you." She said. Madison was frustrated with all these decisions on her mind. She wanted to scream and never stop. Was this the real her? No it wasnt. She knew it wasnt. It couldnt be.