Chapter5

• מוקדש ל Dance Mom Fans!

CHAPTER 5

I moaned as my alarm clock rang from across the room. Why did i have to wake up for dance so early? Brianna was sleeping safe and soundly. I hesitated getting out of the bed. Then I just remember that we didnt have dance today because of winter break! It was only 11 o' clock but that is early for me when I dont have dance.

'then why did I set the alarm so early' I thought. Oh yeah! me and Gino's get together at 7! I blushed. What was I going to wear? What color heels, dress, or anything was i going to wear? I started to freak out.

'What if I mess this up? No Maddie dont say that. You cant mess this up! This is your only chance!'

I picked out the perfect dress. It was black and white strips at the top and it stopped at the waist part which at the waist and down was a aqua kind of blue. It had a bow on it. It was super cute. I then picked out blue heels which had the toes showing, then I picked out some blue jewlery and a blue tie on head band. I put it on.

'Makeup? No. I shoudnt have on makeup I should just keep as my natural face.' I told myself. Wait why am I putting on this now? I need a shower and its WAY to early!

'I'm such a mess' I continued on my critism on myself. I threw my clothes down the hamper shoot then I wrapped myself in a purple fluffy towel. I went to go turn on the shower on and i found Mackenzie up and hyper as ever. Her eyes were beaming and her smile was so wide. But she was pale as ever.

"Good morning!" She shouted from across the room.

"Morning, why are you up so early? By the way you look tired..."

"I've been texting Lucas all night... He makes me giggle." She chuckled.

"I can tell. Well I'm gonna take a shower. Watch the baby." I demanded.

"Alright, alright." She rolled her eyes.

I leaped into the shower washing all over me. The water drizzled down my skin, I felt like I never wanted to get out. The water was so warm and cozy, it felt amazing on my light skin. My dark brown hair stuck to the bottom of my back. I kept thinking about Gino. His braces and his dark hair. He was so adorable not to mention that he very smart too. After I washed myself twice I grabbed my towel and dried myself off, I then put on some lotion. I put my panties and my bra on. My hair was still damp, but I want it that way because it makes the curls in my hair stay tight for a long time since I have really thin hair.

I wrapped my purple towel around myself again. I walked out of the bathroom. Mackenzie was standing by the door. She handed me coffee or hot chocolate, one of those choices, any will do actually. I took a sip. Yup it was definitely coffee, with 2 sugars, 3 creams, and 2 hazelnuts... Just the way I like it.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

I walked back to my room and closed the door. I stared at the aqua blue and stripped dress. I absolutely loved it. I have one in yellow too. Mackenzie bought this dress for me for Christmas! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, but she let me open it early because of my "date" with Gino. I put on the dress. It ended right in the middle of the back of my thighs. I opened the gift from Gino. The box was a dark purple color with a red bow on it. I gasped. It was a dimond necklace. It was so beautiful and I loved it so much. I put it on and looked myself in the mirror.

"I love you Gino." I whispered.

'I have to tell him tonight. I have too. This was my only chance.' It was 3 o' clock in the afternoon.

'Time goes to fast' I thought. then put on some blue heels and some bracelets. I was ready. The door bell ring.

"I'll get Mackenzie!" I yelled running downstairs, trying to be careful not to slip under myself because of the heels. I opened the door.

It was Lucas...

"Hey Lucas, what's up?"

"I'm looking for my little adorable Mackenzie" He smiled.

"Mackenzie!" I yelled.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" She rushed. Mackenzie was wearing a hot pink dress and pink flats with a bow on the ends of the shoes.

"Hey Lucas!" Mackenzie beamed again. Her eyes sparkled like fireworks. She threw herself at him and right in from of my eyes, then kisses slightly on the lips.

'How come they can do that, but Gino and I cant?' I thought again. Mackenzie was only 14 but she's in high school. As long as Lucas doesnt force her into anything adult like, if you know what I mean, or touch her. I'm fine with them being couple and them kissing. The kiss spun in my head. Over and Over it went. The kiss Lucas and Mackenzie had felt like hours; but I know it only lasted a couple of seconds. Lucas is 15. He is a freshmore just like Mackenzie. I'm a senior at age sixteen. I texted Gino.

"Hey Gino are we going on a date? xx love u" I texted.

"Sorta, maybe... I'm gonna take u out to eat and then we can watch the sunset go down or go dancing. How does that sound I <3 u 2?" He texted back. I smiled when he texted back.

"Cool, and I wanna go dancing but I'm gonna have to change these heels."

"Ok great, pick you up in a few hours! :)"

"No wait Gino pick me up now... Because I wanna eat and I wanna go dancing at dark and its dark around 5:15 or 5:30."

"yea sure. I'm right around the corner."

"Great see u then." that was the last text I sent to him before he picked me up. I hurried up and grabbed some blue flats and put on my black "lady like" coat. I put it on just in time when Gino pulled up. He beeped the horn. I grabbed my wallet and my keys and ran out the door. I plopled down into the passenger seat and blushed. Gino smirked.

"You look great. Sexy actually." He chuckled. I playfully nudged him as I pecked him on the cheek.

"Thanks for the necklace. I know I wasnt suppose to open it until Christmas, but I couldnt help myself."

"Its alright I understand, you ready?" He asked. I nodded slightly and he pulled off.

"Chinese? I know you love Chinese."

"Oh you know me so well. There's one on Hillridge Rd."

"Ok got it." He nodded, making a left turn. He stopped at a red light. I looked out the window.

"Gino, um I have to tell you something." I turned towards him.

"Uh, well. Um... Uh." I paused. The light switched to green.

"Your light is green." I said nervously.

"Thanks." He chuckled.

Oh boy! This was harder than i thought it was. I'm starting to second guess myself. I cant do this right now! This is insane! I'll loose my mind if he hates me after I tell him. I just dont know what to do. Gino turned the corner and there we were. Gino and I exited out of the car; but there was one bad thing that was out of place.

Sophia Lucia, Gino's ex-girlfriend was here. But not only that, she was here with my ex-boyfriend Alex. This can cannot get any worse.

"Gino!" Sophia shouted with excitement as she threw her hands around him. "Its so nice to see you again!"

Oh wait, I change my mind. Yes it can...

*****AUTHOR'S NOTE*****

Alright! thats it for today! I will upload another chapter today! Maybe even 2 chapters!

So comment, like, and add this to your reading list! Dont forget to follow! <3333

QOTD: What do you thinks gonna happen between Gino and Sophia, Maddie and Alex, Alex and Sophia, Gino and Maddie, Gino and Alex, or Sophia and Maddie? Comment below!

Xoxo, RoyalDarkness_