Chapter4

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Dance Mom Fans!

CHAPTER 4

"Um, hi." I said nervously. He smirked. His grin looked so adorable!

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"um. You know, just shopping with my girlfriend for Christmas."

"Oh. You’re with your girlfriend." I looked down. I wasn’t expecting him to say anything. Just walk away. But he didn’t.

"What's wrong? You always seem upset every time i mention Kalani."

"Because. She's my worst enemy and you’re dating her." I said.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It’s okay, I promise. I'll be fine. Really."

"Ok then. Um, so? Why are you here?" he asked.

"My baby cousin wanted to meet Santa Claus. So I brought her here."

"Oooh. Doesn’t she know Santa is not real." He laughed.

"Gino. She's 2 years old." I crossed my arms.

This evil little figure just appeared in front of me. Kalani. I hated her, I hated her guts.

“Come on Gino. Let’s go shop on the other end of the mall, after from Maddie so she won’t be distracting” Kalani said, pushing Gino out of the way. Everything about Kalani I didn’t like. She always wanted to be the star, you know be the favorite. I didn’t care about being Abby’s favorite anymore.

Gino snatched his arm away.

“I want to spend time with Madison, you know, get to know her a little bit better.” Gino smiled. Kalani rolled her eyes.

“Gino no! I have places to be! Let’s go!” She pulled him away from me. I felt like he wanted to scream and yell at her, cause I know I did. I definitely wanted too.

"What a drama queen" Mackenzie giggled.

"I know right. That was exactly what I was thinking." I answered. "Come on, lets go shopping. Then we have to put Brianna to sleep after."

"Ok." Mackenzie understood as she picked up Brianna and carried her around her waist.

"Wait for me Mackenzie!" I yelled, running after her. Mackenzie looked back, but didnt stop. I swear, that girl is irritating sometimes.

"Mackenzie!" I yelled again, catching up with her this time.

Pink, Aeropastale, forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Rue 21, and definitely Sally Miller are my most favorite stores in the world!

Mackenzie ran to Rue 21 store. She went inside and picked out some clothes.

"I love this! this is so cute!" Mackenzie always says. Most of the time I would agree with her. Not to be mean, but just in general. I felt someone's hands wrap around my waist. I spun around. It was Gino.

"Gino!" I hugged him. He grabbed my hand.

"Can we go shopping in a place where I can talk to you alone?" He asked. I looked back at Mackenzie.

"Sure why not? Mackenzie I'll be back." I said, giving her my visa card. Gino lead me out to the hallway

"Can we get ice cream?"

"Yeah whatever." He said playfully. I giggled. I blushed when I noticed he was actaully touching my hand. He smirked.

"Your cheeks are red" He chuckled. I covered both of my cheeks. We walked down a pair of stairs and across the hallway to the ice cream shop. I got 1 scoop which was chocolate chip cookie dough and Gino got 2 scoops which had mint on the bottom and strawberry at the top. He sighed when we sat down at a table.