Chapter10

Quick Update before I move to the story: I have a new story out called "Fool Me Once" and if you guys are interested in reading, can you please take 30 seconds to go comment on it saying "you are interested in reading it" because I don't know if I should even start it. I'm not going to waist my time writing another story and don't have anyone read it. I already have enough on my plate already with band and theatre(Dance, acting, singing, drawing). I will NOT upload if you did not follow the rules!

Description[1] of "Fool Me Once": "He fooled me once, and he can never fool me twice: But he sure still has feelings for me."

Short[FULL] Description: Gino and Madison have their differences, that's why they broke up. But does Madison realize Gino still has feelings for her after she moves on? She thought she got rid of him, but this is only the beginning...

I told you I was going to make a story about the shipping Mucas or Laddie! So that's just all...

ENJOY THE STORY! :3

Chapter 10

The minute I opened my eyes, the second I knew I wasn't dead. I could feel the pain thrusting against my body, like a gun just shot me in the chest. I could feel my heart beating and my throat throbbing. I tried to stand, but the pain was unbearable. I placed my hands on a corner of a wall and tried pushing myself up. As I stood up my body went into shock right away. I felt this horrible and powerful hard hitting thrust or kick in my lower abdomen. I yelped in pain as I fell to the ground. I was shuddering and everything in my body throbbed and was in pain. Do this for Gino. No matter how much it hurts. I moaned in pain as I lifted myself up from the help of a stair railing. I tried so hard not to squeeze my stomach from pain. At this point, my nose was purple and my legs, arms, and mouth was bruised. My lip was somehow busted and my hearing on my right ear was going bad. I had made it one flight or should I say 10 stairs to make it to the 2nd floor. I tried to hold the crying and whimpering in for a long time, almost 24 hours. But I collapsed down the hard solid marvel black stairs going into the lobby floor down, and that's all I saw before my eyes were shut and I couldn't breathe.

I heard the computer sounds of my heart rate.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I felt someone's big and warm hands on my forehead. It was hard to open my right eye because it was still damaged in a way. Personally, maybe Sophia and Kalani just might get away with this crime. Ever since I stole Gino's heart, Sophia and Kalani has been trying to break us up and make us try to leave each other alone forever. It didn't seem to work. Maybe Sophia and Kalani did this to me for payback for stealing Gino's heart and liking it. Everything I did was not good enough for her. All I tried was to be her friend, but she would always deny it. I was in the palm of her hand before this mess started. I could feel a warm dark, but uplifting hug on my skin. I manage to open both of my eyes even though one is almost permanently damaged. I saw Gino's hand caress my body. He was lying close to me with his arms wrapped around me tightly, giving me a warm embrace and feeling. His face was red and full of tears. Gino was so cute in a way. Although I don't like when he cries, but I do like when he's a little bit mad or heated with me because he sounds more attractive and adorable to me. His face would turn red and he would yell at me for minute. Then he would quickly turn around and apologize, hug me and kiss me after. Realizing I was in the hospital, Gino sat next to me.

"Who did this to you?" he asked. I ignored him and turned away. I sighed. If I tell him what is he going to do?

"Tell me now Madison."

"Leave me alone Gino."

Gino laid right next to me.

"Face me." He says. I obeyed. He grabbed and caress it.

"What? What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"I wanna know who did this to you. I won't hurt them. I'll just simply confront them."

"But that's the point, I don't want it to be any commotion."

"It won't. I promise."

"Gino, I can't tell you... I'm sorry"

"It was Kalani and them wasn't it?"

"I don't know G-Gino" I stuttered. He was exactly right, which got me thinking.
Did he already know Sophia and Kalani made this happen, or did he just guess?

"Madison."

I sighed quietly before I spoke.

"Yes, yes it was them. But don't do anything, I can handle this myself."

"Why'd they do it?" He says, looking up at the ceiling.

My heart sunk into my stomach

"I-I-"

"Why'd they do it Madison?"

"Because..."

"Because what?"

My heart was sinking more and more into my stomach.

What am I going to tell him? I can't tell him the real reason why they tried to smash my brains out. I can't tell him that I love him, and I definitely not ready to tell him.

"Madison..."

Okay, okay. Don't panic! I told myself. You can do this Madison Nicole Ziegler.

"T-They did t-this because..."

This was it, I was about to tell Gino why they hurt me. How they kicked and punched me down the stairs. How they physically and verily abused me until I was bleeding internally inside.

"T-They did t-this because..." I heard myself say. "Because t-they were mad because..." I paused, but soon continued. "They know that I'm in love with you and they were afraid that I was taking you away from them."

I said it! I finally told Gino! But how is he going to react, now that I just told him that I love him and I basically wanted to spend the rest of my life with him? That's something I thought will never happen until I couldn't believe what he did and what words came out his mouth.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

So guys? How do you think? Is it okay? Do you want me write another chapter? Should there be a second book? Should there be a third book?

Let me know don't below in the comment section! :3

Bye guys!

Xoxo, RoyalDarkness_