Chapter11

Chapter 11
GINO

"T-They did t-this because..." I heard myself say. "Because t-they were mad because..." She paused, but soon continued. "They know that I'm in love with you and they were afraid that I was taking you away from them."

She loves me? I never knew that! Why didn't you tell me this? I'm crazy about her! If she would've told me already, we would never be in this situation!

I was frozen, in complete shock. I had to do something I wanted to do in a long time!

Kiss her. But should I? Will she get mad at me? It doesn't matter anymore! Who cares what she thinks! I need to comfort her! I need her! I WANT her! I LOVE her!

"Madison..." Her eyes shot up to my face.

Should I do it?

"Gino..." I heard her say.

Yes, I should kiss her. It's either now or never.

I leaned in and kissed her soft, sweet cherry lips, sweeter than candy. I felt her lips connect in sync with mine and we had a passionate kiss.

"Gino..." She said in between. "Don't. Stop."

"I'm not." I confirmed.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and sat her arms on my shoulder blades. I very much enjoyed the way she moaned in between the sweet but yet passionate kisses. I placed both of hands on her warm, red cheeks. She was blushing harder and harder as we deepened.

"Madison..."

"Gino... Keep. Going..."

"What makes you think I want to stop?" I chuckled, moving my lips off her plump red ones. I gently made my way down her neck to her collar bone. She moaned expectedly.

"G-Gino." She moaned. I travelled my way down to the top of her chest to make a couple of sloppy kisses, only to find myself kissing back up her to have her lips come back in sync with mine, she giggled. I pulled her top up halfway until I was stopped.

"G-Gino d-don't."

"I'm not. Don't worry."

"I-I mean I want too but-"

"But what?" I asked.

"Here? Now? In the hospital? I would rather do it at home in my bed. But not now, I'm not ready. I'm sixteen years old and a senior."

"Understandable." I agreed. "Did you decide on a college yet?"

"Not yet. Kenzie and I are thinking about moving because I'm going to be in college and Kenzie will still be in high school."

"I see. I've been thinking about moving soon, Lucas says he might join me. He's trying to see what colleges he might want to go to."

"I wanna go home." She sighed.

"Oh no. You're not going home. You're going home with me."

"Why? What about the party?"

"The party is fine. Kenzie started taking over for the last hour. I'm pretty sure the guests heard about the incident and they went home. I bet half of them are buying you gifts. Secondly, I don't want Sophia and Kalani setting you up again if they do come back."

"But-"

"But nothing Madison, you're not going back there tonight period so stop asking!" I said sternly. She looked down at her feet and turned away from me.

"A-alright."

"You feel okay?"

"I feel fine."

"You know I just want what's best for you since you are my friend."

"Yeah." She said. It seems like she was disappointed.

"What's wrong? Why do you have that look on your face?"

"Because..."

"Because what?"

"Because..."

"Alright, here is your medicine and you'll have to stay in bed for four-eight hours, or until you heal. Someone will have to watch our you twenty-four-seven. Do you have someone?" The nurse walked in. She nodded.

"Yes, I do nurse."

"Is this your boyfriend?" She pointed at me.

"Yes." I say.

Her face flushed bright red as she smiled a bit.

Was I really? Was she really my girlfriend? Was I dreaming? Or did i just say what I think i said unexpectedly?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! Sorry it's short but I don't ship Maddie and Gino anymore ever since the video came out... So it's so hard for me to write this but I now believe in #laddie or Maddie and Lucas! Sorry though.... New story coming called "Fool Me Once."